Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 3/16/2017 1:38:18 PM EDT
Gonna be set up, munchin donuts and watching a cross section of society pass by.

Anyone else gonna be there???
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 2:54:16 PM EDT
[#1]
There's also the Deer & Turkey Expo. I will be working there Friday and Sunday.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 9:34:11 PM EDT
[#2]
There is going to be the C&E gun show and Columbus PrepFest in the same building.

https://www.cegunshows.com/columbus--oh.html

There are many other events happening at the Ohio State Fairgrounds this weekend too.

http://ohioexpocenter.com/events/list/
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 9:41:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I am torn.  I want to pick up a compact 1911 and have cash in my pocket.  By the time I pay parking and admission it will be hard to beat Bud's or grabagun on price.  Forget about sales tax.   It seemed like the dealers were charging big box retail prices at the last show.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 10:25:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I haven't been since they left Westghetto Mall.  I'm half in the market for a 10.5-11.5" pistol upper these days.  I may swing by Sunday morning if I can get stirred up enough after a night of drinking.  Should I have any hope of finding any decent deals on complete uppers?
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 8:45:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I haven't been since they left Westghetto Mall.  I'm half in the market for a 10.5-11.5" pistol upper these days.  I may swing by Sunday morning if I can get stirred up enough after a night of drinking.  Should I have any hope of finding any decent deals on complete uppers?
View Quote
Sherluck is probably about it on complete uppers.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 12:16:36 PM EDT
[#6]
How was the show?
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 2:34:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Meh....
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 3:24:47 PM EDT
[#8]
I guess thst i will save the $18 and go visit Vance's Outdoors.       :(
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 6:29:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Was out of town, guess I didn't miss anything.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 11:22:23 PM EDT
[#10]
The show was well stocked with dealers.  

I found a couple deals.  Guess it just depends on what you're looking for...
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top