Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2017 12:29:21 PM EDT
Went to a gun show down in Sharonville back before Christmas. Afterward, we stopped into the Field and Stream just off I 75. I bought some Shotgun rounds as I am taking a class where you

use an AR, pistol and shotgun for defense. When they rang up the ammo, they gave me a receipt that had a rebate coupon on for the Winchester ammo.

I bought some more Winchester ammo a couple days later at Walmart and downloaded and printed the coupon for that ammo. Some ammo was 20ga and the other 12 ga.

I gave the 12 ga to my son for Christmas. I sent the rebate coupon in for him just before Christmas. I filled out the one for the 20 ga and sent it in separately. I asked my son recently if he had

gotten his rebate, as I had not. He said no. I went online as Winchester has a place to check on it. It says they have not received either of our rebates??? Gee I could see them losing one of

ours, But not both of them. It was like 2$ per box, up to 20$ total each. I emailed them twice and have yet receive a reply. Just wondered if anyone else has had this happen. Is this a scam??
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 12:53:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I did not do the rebate!
But every ammo company!
As well as most fire arms company that I could call.
(Some do not have a phone number.)
Where very friendly as well as helpful!!
Yes they have other work to do!
But I never felt rushed! Answer most of my dumb question.
As best they could!
So try calling if you can!
What ever response you get! Let the hive know!!!

PITA45
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 3:47:57 PM EDT
[#2]
i will look again, but when I did a contact Winchester search, only got email.
Thanks, I will try that again.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 4:28:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I just got my check from that promotion a couple weeks ago. Not a scam, but don't know why they didn't receive yours. I received an email in January that my rebate form and upcs had been accepted.

All of these rebates seem to take forever, so I typically photo copy everything I am sending in in case anything gets lost.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 5:22:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, guess I should have done that too. You just go thru all the trouble to remove the upc codes from all those boxes and download and fill out the rebate form and make out an envelope and stamp it and nothing.
At least I have the ammo to shoot.

Happy you got yours back.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 7:58:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Rebates tend to take 12 to 15 weeks to process. So you should be right on the money about now. Just follow the fine print exactly to ensure yours doesn't get kcked out for not following the rules. I used to be in advertising, and rebated were used to encourage purchase. The rules were used to discourage fulfillment.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top