Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 2/17/2017 10:20:21 AM EDT
Checking out the Air Force museum this weekend, wanted to see what other cool stuff there was in Dayton.

Any unique, one of a kind places to eat?

Any gun stores worth checking out?(or staying away from)
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:29:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Olde English gun shop north of Dayton has reloading supplies and theres a new Cabelas in Kettering lots of sales going now.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 11:43:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Olde English gun shop north of Dayton has reloading supplies and theres a new Cabelas in Kettering lots of sales going now.
View Quote

Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 12:41:12 PM EDT
[#3]
The Dayton Art Institute has a surprisingly nice collection, if you're into that sort of thing.  

John Bryan, Yellow Springs, Sugar Creek, Grant Park, Cox Arboretum and Woodland Cemetery are all nice if you're looking to do something outdoors.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:43:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Not far from OEO's is Vandalia Range and Armory, their inventory is impressive but their prices are not, just a heads up. Dayton has a Point Blank gun shop, Gouger Mountain, Field & Stream.

The Greene is an interesting place to visit.

For pizza I recommend Marion's, most people love it or hate it, I love it.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:53:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The Dayton Art Institute has a surprisingly nice collection, if you're into that sort of thing.  

John Bryan, Yellow Springs, Sugar Creek, Grant Park, Cox Arboretum and Woodland Cemetery are all nice if you're looking to do something outdoors.
View Quote

Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:53:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Not far from OEO's is Vandalia Range and Armory, their inventory is impressive but their prices are not, just a heads up. Dayton has a Point Blank gun shop, Gouger Mountain, Field & Stream.

The Greene is an interesting place to visit.

For pizza I recommend Marion's, most people love it or hate it, I love it.
View Quote

Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 6:49:17 PM EDT
[#7]
If you like Italian go to Troni's on dorothy lane.  Small family joint and awesome.  There's also carillon park which is full of historical artifacts and such, like the original Wright Flyer III from 1905.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 7:09:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If you like Italian go to Troni's on dorothy lane.  Small family joint and awesome.  There's also carillon park which is full of historical artifacts and such, like the original Wright Flyer III from 1905.
View Quote
Where be that?
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 7:21:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Where be that?
View Quote

1314 E Dorothy near Wilmington Pk.

Link Posted: 2/17/2017 7:33:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where be that?

I thought that was the place. I surprised they didn't close up when the re did that intersection.

Now back the the OP's regularly scheduled thread..
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 3:18:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Above all else, go to the Wright-Patterson Air Force Museum!!!  It is the most incredible military aircraft collection anywhere!!!  
Please tell me if I'm wrong.  
Also it's FREE.  No $ spent to enjoy it!
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 6:15:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Clifton Gorge and John Bryan.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 11:57:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Above all else, go to the Wright-Patterson Air Force Museum!!!  It is the most incredible military aircraft collection anywhere!!!  
Please tell me if I'm wrong.  
Also it's FREE.  No $ spent to enjoy it!
View Quote

Yes, I did. And it is awesome.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top