Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2016 7:51:49 PM EDT
Hey gents I'm looking for a running/workout partner to help me get back in shape. I live in CBus and really don't know that many people here since I moved here a couple years ago for my girlfriend. If anyone is interested send me a PM. I got lazy after getting back from Afghanistan and I need to get off my ass and get back into fighting shape.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 6:39:57 PM EDT
[#1]
What part of town man?
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 4:17:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Let me know what area you are located.  I do a decent amount of rucking, surface running, and trail running throughout the city so meeting up isn't an issue.  Might also want to look into Team RWB as they do a ton of Vet oriented runs.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 7:21:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I live in canal Winchester but am willing to meet people somewhere. I need to get back into shape since I plan on getting back in the NG with a reclass to a more demanding role
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 10:45:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm in Cbus, and workout at Beyond Limits Training in Reynoldsburg. I do a program called combat strength training, it's designed to get you into fighting shape. I'm a fellow Vet willing to help, email me.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 6:42:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I live in canal Winchester but am willing to meet people somewhere. I need to get back into shape since I plan on getting back in the NG with a reclass to a more demanding role
View Quote

I'm in Lithopolis and have been slacking too (I don't run). I have a gym membership at lifetime in Pickerington, but have been thinking about switching to planet fitness since it is like half the price. I was doing good (3-4 days a week) until I hurt myself (not working out) last summer, haven't been back since.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top