Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2016 11:14:14 AM EDT
I moved away a couple years ago and now I am back in the area.

I lost your email contact info.  

I was the kid that brought an AR with no sling and a beretta with no holster and you guys were running me through some drills.

After that halloween shoot a couple years back.

Link Posted: 12/9/2016 11:50:09 AM EDT
[#1]
bump - really wish I could remember the names

looking for people to shoot again with
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 3:12:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Once a year Safe1 is nice enough to host a Ohio Arfcom Shoot on his land near Ashtabula.  I have tried to insert the sneaky idea of having the event twice a year.  It's a great event that brings everyone together for safe and fun family shooting.

As for local guys, I am over near Akron and don't get to shoot as often as I would like.  Hope you find who you are looking for.

Thanks,

Douglas
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 5:58:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Once a year Safe1 is nice enough to host a Ohio Arfcom Shoot on his land near Ashtabula.  I have tried to insert the sneaky idea of having the event twice a year.  It's a great event that brings everyone together for safe and fun family shooting.

As for local guys, I am over near Akron and don't get to shoot as often as I would like.  Hope you find who you are looking for.

Thanks,

Douglas
View Quote

thank you!
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top