Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2016 1:52:00 PM EDT
No love for the Hilliard show?  Not one report?
Guess I'll spend my $5 at the DQ

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 2:51:10 PM EDT
[#1]
yea it sucked  usual disappointment I will never return there, I thought I would  give it one last chance , walked around for about 15 minuets , left and we went to  Fremont and spent cash there ... much better show and some pretty good deals to boot , especially at this time of the year
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 11:47:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Most of the shows aren't that good anymore. The OGCA shows are one of the better ones but aren't what they use to be. Many of the shows are poorly run with little to no promotion and usually only attract the same vendors with the same overpriced stuff they always have on their tables. The internet has put many of these guys out of business, they just haven't realized it yet.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 8:32:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Wife and I drove past it on Saturday and she asked why I didn't go?? Told her it's a waste of time.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 4:27:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I got a table there two years ago.  It was bad then.  Can't imagine what it must be like now
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:21:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Used to have good shows there back in the 80's/ 90's.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top