Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 10/3/2016 11:14:44 PM EDT
I found a plot of land that would be a nice place to put a house. It is wooded with no buildings, in the country, roads on 3 sides and a corn field on the 4th side. What is a rough estimate on the going price per acre for something fitting this description in Ashland county?
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 11:46:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Search Realtor.com for comparable properties in the vicinity - you can set a land-only option in the search, if you want.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 8:40:45 PM EDT
[#2]
depends on which school district its in, like Mapleton vs Hillsdale vs Crestview or outside the city limits but still Ashland city schools.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 9:57:15 PM EDT
[#3]
If I had to ballpark that area of the state, unless there's something driving the cost up (small lot, nice schools, etc.), I'd ballpark Ashland Co. in the $10k an acre range.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 5:24:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Atleast $7000. There was some farm land for sale for $7000 an acre awhile ago and it didn't sell. It was wide open land though. Road frontage also plays a big part.

Above and around ashland city and some below is the most value, could hit 10k an acre. Very north end of the county and down south by perrysville/Loudonville is cheaper though.

I live north of town on 5 acres.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top