Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2016 8:26:37 AM EDT
13yr old points a BB gun at an officer, officer points a real gun at 13yr old, 13yd old dead from real bullets.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tyree-king-13-fatally-shot-police-columbus-ohio-n648671
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 12:26:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Play stupid games....win stupid prizes.

I'm sure the dead juvie's family will post his baby pics and say what a good kid he was and never hurt anyone and was just starting to turn his life around. You KNOW it's coming.

Link Posted: 9/15/2016 4:05:07 PM EDT
[#2]
a re-run of the shooting up in Cleveland.

1. where the hell are the parent(s)? are they drug dopers or gang-bangers as well? or just don't give a damn? this country has spent TRILLIONS on midnight basketball games, section 8 housing, welfare, medical care, hospitalization, re-training, re-re training for jobs, (the list is endless) --nothing works!

2. 13 yrd old out in wee hours--my Dad had iron rule for us minors: "In by 10 pm--NOTHING GOOD HAPPENS AFTER 10PM."

3. City official says this is "unacceptable?" sure as hell is--people ought not to be robbed at gunpoint in Columbus.

P.S.
the shooting of the kid in Cleveland with the fake gun--a green "poultice" was applied to the parents by the city totalling over $4,000,000.00

THIN.
BLUE.
LINE.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 7:32:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

2. 13 yrd old out in wee hours--my Dad had iron rule for us minors: "In by 10 pm--NOTHING GOOD HAPPENS AFTER 10PM."

THIN.
BLUE.
LINE.
View Quote

My college football coach told us the same thing, and as a third trick patrol cop I know for fact he's dead on. TBL is right, my upcoming weeks will undoubtedly be more exciting for certain. Glad my Level IV's are here and riot gear is inventoried.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 10:50:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Andrew Ginther, the crooked, untrustworthy, selfish politician is pushing to ban all BB guns. How about you fix Columbus east side first? Oh never mind, he is busy to find substitution for all the red-light camera cash now to feed himself.
All lives matter.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 1:02:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Here is what I concluded from reports on dispatch,com, 10tv, and the 911 audio.
A white man was robbed at gun point for $10
The white man did not call police
A black couple waiting for bus nearby saw what happened, called 911, and let the white man talked to 911 dispatcher.
Police responded
13-year-old was chased by police and (here is the important detail that I think we should wait for the result of investigation or grand jury decision)
The 13-year-old was shot and killed by CPD.
A CO2 BB gun was recovered from the scene by CPD. The air gun is virtually identical to a real S&W M&P pistol carried by CPD.
Mayor is blaming "easy" access to guns, including BB gun.
Hundreds of people showed up for vigil last night.
BLM are planning more activities now.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 11:47:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Columbus BLM Facebook page featured a comment like, "I can't believe they chased them over $10!"

They're just delusional.  They really seem to think they have a right to rob and steal without consequences.  It's bizarre.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 7:29:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Columbus BLM Facebook page featured a comment like, "I can't believe they chased them over $10!"

They're just delusional.  They really seem to think they have a right to rob and steal without consequences.  It's bizarre.
View Quote

Good.  Good, good, good.  The more clear cut incidents we have like this, the more BLM loses legitimacy.   What the mouthbreathers don't understand, is that it wasn't the 10 bucks that made this crime so bad, it's the whole F1 Agg Robbery charge.  Is there ANYONE who doesn't think this 13 year old kid wouldn't have moved up to robbing people with real guns if he lived to see 16?

As for the whole jibberish about "it just being a bb gun" or "Ohio is an open carry state", I can remember back in the early 80's, my parents told us not to point our toy guns (a very realistic looking red Tec-9 with a folding stock, and a very realistic looking M-16) at people, passing cars, and especially not cops.  It's just good parenting.  

Link Posted: 9/16/2016 10:09:05 PM EDT
[#8]
i wonder if the media can push this to some riots?
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 10:57:41 PM EDT
[#9]
the city and chief is going to throw him under the bus...the chief's son is CPD also.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 8:45:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Your running from the cops at night when they are investigating a robbery call, your in the hood running down a alley and then go reaching in your pants for something?? its a sad thing but the kid just made a horrible mistake, cant blame the cop.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top