Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 7/22/2016 8:26:08 PM EDT
Woodbury Outfitters closing their Jeffersonville, OH location.

https://www.woodburyoutfitters.com/info/liquidation-sale
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 8:59:02 PM EDT
[#1]
That store wasn't open long.  I've never been there, but their other 2 stores seem to do pretty good.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 9:35:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Is that the one right off of 71?
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 11:21:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is that the one right off of 71?
View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 11:38:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Bummer, I would stop in there to check it out from time to time when I'm traveling for work.  I picked up a pair of muck boots for $50 once.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 4:59:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I am not too surprised.  I would stop there from time to time, mostly on the way back from OGCA shows in Wilmington and never was impressed.  Their prices on guns and ammo seemed overpriced to me.  Still don't like to see LGS go out of business. Hopefully this doesn't effect their other locations.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 6:34:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Good store, bad location.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 4:35:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Both times I bought there I was able to get them to come down from there asking price, roughly $30-35, maybe the locals were just to loyal to Bottom Dollar which is right around the corner.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top