User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 7:39:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I was sure at a few points I was gonna die.
View Quote

HAHA! good times indeed Are you going to the CQB course?
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 8:20:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I was sure at a few points I was gonna die.

Nah. Cant. Not enough cash right now for the class, ammo, and kit to completely jock up (as I said Im a nobody). Waiting for the word to do the carbine 2 or 3 (I forget lvl which Im at now) instead.

My bud is going though. He was shooting the Sig rifle. 556 I think? The piston half-breed one.

Sounds like a great time though. Very jealous. Hope you guys have a great time.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 8:28:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I was so excited to see Ron got hooked up with this range!  Can't make it to the CQB class due to prior commitment out at Alliance.  I will be bugging them about the "limited" membership for sure.

I should blow off Alliance and jump in on the CQB class
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 8:50:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like they're close to offering memberships. From their FB page

We're getting a LOT of positive feedback from everyone who has come out to tour the new range! We're very appreciative of all the support this project has attracted.  We want to take a quick moment to update folks on status:

We're going to start updating social media and the website regularly with upcoming classes available.  Although not officially open yet, we are trying to get some classes through on a limited basis.  If you are an instructor and want to hold a class at the NOTTC please contact us for information.

Memberships: The NOTTC will not be open to walk ins for the foreseeable future.  That being said, we will open up memberships to the general public once we get closer to a hard opening date.  Pricing will be finalized this month and information will be pushed out with instructions on how/when/where you will be able to sign up.

If you are the training officer or range cadre for your agency and want to come out to tour the range please contact us and we can make arrangements to get you out to see it.  We are currently speaking with several agencies for range use contracts so if your agency is interested in coming out for qualifications and/or training - please contact us for information.

Like and share this post to keep our updates coming to your news feed.  We'll push information out via social media and the website.

Thank you all for the support! - NOTTC
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 8:55:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I was so excited to see Ron got hooked up with this range!  Can't make it to the CQB class due to prior commitment out at Alliance.  I will be bugging them about the "limited" membership for sure.

I should blow off Alliance and jump in on the CQB class
View Quote

Yep, i'm also glad he hooked up with them! funny thing is he was looking at buying property, building pretty much the same  setup
I cant make the CQB class due to work
The last integrated handgun/carbine was great though, I drove all night back from Philly, then attended the class in the Africa heat  
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 6:07:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Drove by this afternoon and some guys were doing a class.  
Damn I was jealous.  It's like when your neighbor has a really nice pool and it's hot as hell outside (like now) and you're just waiting for the invite.  Standing there on the other side of the fence with your swim shorts and water wings.
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 1:04:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Drove by this afternoon and some guys were doing a class.  
Damn I was jealous.  It's like when your neighbor has a really nice pool and it's hot as hell outside (like now) and you're just waiting for the invite. Standing there on the other side of the fence with your swim shorts and water wings.
View Quote

Thanks for the laugh, that's funny shit right there.
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 3:02:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey folks, I got some calls from folks looking for info so without getting too in depth (and breaking anyone's rules) I wanted to share a little bit:

The facility is training based and will involve LE training for sure however private instructors are also very welcome and we're looking to host as many events as possible (3 gun, charitable orgs etc).  We are definitely looking to attract national training groups to make them available to this area as well.

Private memberships will become available in the short term however we have not nailed down cost or number of memberships that will be available just yet.  We are starting a list if anyone is interested please email us at [email protected] with your interest and contact information and we can get you on the list.

We will be doing open houses and tours in the coming months to let everyone take a look but for now we'd request that folks stay off the property without one of us there as there will still be construction from time to time and being that we've had some problems with theft already, the local PD/Sheriffs have been alerted to watch out for folks wandering - we'd hate for someone who's just curious to get jammed up.

There will be running lists of available classes through social media (IG - @n_o_t_t_c and Northern Ohio Tactical Training Center - NOTTC on FB) and our website (currently www.zero9solutions.com) once we get officially up and running.

If anyone has questions or is an instructor looking to put on classes please contact us via email above or through Social Media so we can make connections.

Link Posted: 8/14/2016 11:46:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hey folks, I got some calls from folks looking for info so without getting too in depth (and breaking anyone's rules) I wanted to share a little bit:

The facility is training based and will involve LE training for sure however private instructors are also very welcome and we're looking to host as many events as possible (3 gun, charitable orgs etc).  We are definitely looking to attract national training groups to make them available to this area as well.

Private memberships will become available in the short term however we have not nailed down cost or number of memberships that will be available just yet.  We are starting a list if anyone is interested please email us at [email protected] with your interest and contact information and we can get you on the list.

We will be doing open houses and tours in the coming months to let everyone take a look but for now we'd request that folks stay off the property without one of us there as there will still be construction from time to time and being that we've had some problems with theft already, the local PD/Sheriffs have been alerted to watch out for folks wandering - we'd hate for someone who's just curious to get jammed up.

There will be running lists of available classes through social media (IG - @n_o_t_t_c and Northern Ohio Tactical Training Center - NOTTC on FB) and our website (currently www.zero9solutions.com) once we get officially up and running.

If anyone has questions or is an instructor looking to put on classes please contact us via email above or through Social Media so we can make connections.

View Quote

THANK YOU for the updates , I'm glad my bud Ron hooked up with you guys !! sucks about the thievery, that place is too sweet for that shit  and thank you for reminding me to order a holster and some other goodies from Zero9 !
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 6:04:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
THANK YOU for the updates , I'm glad my bud Ron hooked up with you guys !! sucks about the thievery, that place is too sweet for that shit  and thank you for reminding me to order a holster and some other goodies from Zero9 !

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, zero9 is the holster joint affilated with the range. Ah ok, dont know how I didnt put that together earlier in the thread.

Ive heard rumblings of a Validus holster partnered with zero9. If so Id be highly interested.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top