[#5]
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 6:04:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"What forms of payment are accepted?"

Cash or Credit  
View Quote

I assume means we can pay in smiles, the universal currency.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 12:22:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"What forms of payment are accepted?"

Cash or Credit  

I was thinking hugs.

But I guess I can go with cash too.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 12:29:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 12:56:02 PM EDT
[#9]
So of I can't make it until Sunday (7/24) is all the good stuff going to be gone
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 2:24:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 1:32:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Just got permission from the wife unit to go Saturday morning.   I'll try to get there as close to 9am as I can.  
Don't disappoint me DPMS!
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:48:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Just got permission from the wife unit to go Saturday morning.   I'll try to get there as close to 9am as I can.  

View Quote

I don't think that's possible.

I got there late last year and, over the course of the next couple weeks, bought a metric shit ton of stuff from them. A lot of it was DIRT cheap, too!

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 3:15:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I got there late last year and, over the course of the next couple weeks, bought a metric shit ton of stuff from them. A lot of it was DIRT cheap, too!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I need details!?!   What did you score?
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 8:28:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So of I can't make it until Sunday (7/24) is all the good stuff going to be gone
View Quote

I got there (last year) 3 hours last at Noon... they still had a ton of stuff, but a lot of stuff was gone as well.

I'm telling you, it's well worth your time to go and getting there on Saturday... good luck on Sunday.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 9:29:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Will you have any GII parts?
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 8:59:58 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mags (20 rounders, mostly, $5/ea, if I recall correctly, well-used, but serviceable)

BUIS (DPMS Mangonel) 1 rear. should have gotten more.

.308 Float Tubes/quad rails (DPMS low)

2x TiN BCG

Slings (Generic 5/$1 or something like that)

Enough single point sling mounts to equip most of my AR-style rifles with one.

A "mystery" short free float rail I got in a box of other stuff. (short, like 3-4")

A big box of hand guards, pistol grips, and CAR stocks. (Well, more like 2 boxes. Last day deal. "Make an offer on the whole box")

A Bushmaster 5.11 jacket.

I think there was some other misc. stuff, but you get the idea. They had a TON of .204 Remington uppers, complete, and were selling them for like $200. Still kicking myself for not getting one, even though it is in a "off" caliber. They sold like hotcakes. They had barrels, uppers, stripped uppers (both .308 and .223) dirt cheap, and all sorts of other stuff. You could go a couple of doors down, buy and stripped lower, and probably assemble a rifle with parts bought at DPMS. (Might have needed to find a LPK)
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 9:04:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 11:55:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 7:29:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Saw this on DPMS Panther Facebook page:

DPMS will be on Vendors Row from 7/17-7/26 at the National Matches at Camp Perry in Port Clinton Ohio. We will be selling complete barrel assemblies, stripped barrels, BCG's, modular free float tubes, and a ton more at rock bottom prices. Don't miss out.

Just want to make sure start date hasn't changed?

Can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 9:44:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 11:42:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 12:10:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Will you have complete Rifles there ?
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 12:31:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 4:22:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 5:44:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 9:02:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Any carry handle sight assemblies, buffer tubes or bolt carrier groups?
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 9:46:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 4:22:15 PM EDT
[#28]
We are going to bring ammo at a deep discount. Everything is priced to move, we are not bringing anything back.
View Quote

any cases of M193 NATO 5.56mm? I gots me plenty of the .223 Rem--I needs more NATO M193 5.56mm.

one can NEVER have too much ammo!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 8:50:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 5:11:26 AM EDT
[#30]
See y'all soon.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 6:55:10 AM EDT
[#31]
Yep, we'll be there. See y'all at 9.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 7:18:48 AM EDT
[#32]
ditto
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:08:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Pmags $20

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:53:01 AM EDT
[#34]
I got a LPK for $40.  Not bad.  
Another vendor had a bunch of surplus stuff.  I passed on some KAC flip up rear sights for $50ea.  They were USMC marked, just slight cosmetic wear.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 1:06:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Thanks again for a good sale, DPMS/Bushmaster/Remington-Overlord. It's nice to have a special event like that.

P.S. If you are the guy who grabbed the bag of 5.56 AR bolts, asked if the $15 price tag was correct, was told it was a pricing error but to go ahead and take one, then took THE ENTIRE BAG of bolts...screw you. What you did may not have broken any actual rules, but what you did was impolite and rude. I'm SURE you actually need a bag of bolts.

Poor form, neckbeard.

Quoted:
Another vendor had a bunch of surplus stuff.  I passed on some KAC flip up rear sights for $50ea.  They were USMC marked, just slight cosmetic wear.  
View Quote

That was Sherluck and they had an entire 20mm ammo can full of them.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 1:13:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Friend and I got there right before opening. I ended up with a bunch of Magpul trigger guards, a couple of MOE rifle stocks and one of the Remington  14" 870 barrels.

I'm sure there were other ARFcommers in the store - sorry I could pick any of you guys out.

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 1:39:55 PM EDT
[#37]
When I was leaving I decided to make a second round in case I missed something, they had put a sticker over the $40 price tag on the LPK.  New price was $50 each buy 5+ then they were $40  

I did buy a couple LPK at $40 each, bought a Tee shirt, magpul trigger guard and gun mat.

Picked up 5000 Win. Small pistol primers for $100 and some powder at another vender.  I picked a KAC sight, Ive been wanting to try one of these anyway.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 1:57:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Picked up a 16in mid 308 barrel from DPMS and some small parts and a LPK. Also a camp Perry shirt.

I think I walked in the door at 915-920
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 2:59:58 PM EDT
[#39]
A lot of the stuff I was looking at or looking for could be found online for cheaper.  Exception was the KAC sights.  I might be kicking myself that I didn't grab one.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 5:49:04 PM EDT
[#40]
This sale is defiantly not like last years, not even close. There were no good deals, let alone great deals. I was disappointed.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 6:23:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Thanks again for a good sale, DPMS/Bushmaster/Redington-Overlord. It's nice to have a special event like that.

P.S. If you are the guy who grabbed the bag of 5.56 AR bolts, asked if the $15 price tag was correct, was told it was a pricing error but to go ahead and take one, then took THE ENTIRE BAG of bolts...screw you. What you did may not have broken any actual rules, but what you did was impolite and rude. I'm SURE you actually need a bag of bolts.

Poor form, neckbeard.
View Quote

I'm sure he did need them, to sell on the EE during the next shortage, of course.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 8:00:03 PM EDT
[#42]
fair amount of 22 ammo.
the fin feather and fur/hornady building was at full retail prices.  
I walked away with only Hornady National Match 2016 stickers
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 8:26:32 PM EDT
[#43]
I was a bit disappointed. Didn't really see any thing  that was a deal. Got there about 9:30.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:57:00 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

A lot of the stuff I was looking at or looking for could be found online for cheaper.  Exception was the KAC sights.  I might be kicking myself that I didn't grab one.
View Quote

Those USMC marked KAC sights usually go for around $50-$60 dollars on the EE or especially Ebay.

Because......they are stolen .gov property according to KAC.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:39:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Those USMC marked KAC sights usually go for around $50-$60 dollars on the EE or especially Ebay.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My understanding is that was for years past but since then they had been sold as surplus.

There's no way you get a giant ammo can of them just randomly plucked from rifles. Also, they were used and not in sparkling condition.

I'm giving Sherluk the benefit of the doubt and I don't really care for them.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:58:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

My understanding is that was for years past but since then they had been sold as surplus.

There's no way you get a giant ammo can of them just randomly plucked from rifles. Also, they were used and not in sparkling condition.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Basically they were selling these...
eBay KAC sight
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 8:39:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Thanks again for a good sale, DPMS/Bushmaster/Remington-Overlord. It's nice to have a special event like that.

Poor form, neckbeard.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Poor form, neckbeard.

Quoted:

Were these the stripped bolts?

Someone bought the whole bag, at the mismarked price? Damn they should have told him to pound sand.

I picked up a couple of the red dots and a Magpul stock. Almost bought one of the bipods, but really don't need one for anything in particular right now.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:03:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
fair amount of 22 ammo.
the fin feather and fur/hornady building was at full retail prices.  
I walked away with only Hornady National Match 2016 stickers
View Quote

Inland had Auto Match at $22. Not fantastic, I'll grant you, but not terrible, either.

FFF  looks to be retail on just about everything, but that's pretty normal for them anymore. You really want to buy from them when they have a sale.

Yeah this year's sale wasn't as crazy as it was in years past, but they were blowing a lot of that stuff at what had to be a loss those years At some point you run out of stuff you can do that with. They can't be making money on the bipods or the red dots and the MOE stocks were literally half what anyone else had them for.

Quality barrels and barrel assemblies for $125 isn't anything to sneeze st.

I do wish they would have brought  complete uppers and rifles, but with Devanport  guns selling LE and DEF carbines for $729, that doesn't leave you much to work with.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:10:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed. If they didn't get them surplus, there's no way they could be selling them for $50 They literally had a couple hundred of them, roo.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:20:42 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Picked up a 16in mid 308 barrel from DPMS and some small parts and a LPK. Also a camp Perry shirt.

I think I walked in the door at 915-920
View Quote

That may have made a 2 hour drive worthwhile for me. Too damn hot though.

How were the Mayflies?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top