Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 5/21/2016 10:17:57 AM EDT
I'm hunkered down in my garage mashing in on my cream ale 11 gal batch......I wasn't a big lighter beer type guy until I came up with this recipe for my friends that don't like big beers...now I try to keep this one on tap all the time.

What are you doing today?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:35:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I was hoping to get to the range at Delaware either today or tomorrow to sight in my AR and AR pistol after changing out the rails on both as well as trying out my new .357 lever action rifle.  Anyone know if they're open?  I remember hearing about some remodeling this summer and tried calling but phones are only answered M-F apparently. I usually go to Coshocton but don't have a need for 200 yard range this weekend.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:31:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Going to the Delaware rifle range tomorrow. Planting tomato plants today, probably get some groceries. Maybe install my ALG trigger in my AR.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:49:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Going to Kroger today, then grabbing dinner with friends tonight.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 6:56:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Mowed the lawn, watched my boys' last rugby games of the season, then farted around in the garage; ran the generator for awhile, pasted up some targets, cut some fallen wood down into firewood, etc.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 8:24:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 9:00:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Rained most of yesterday so didn't get much done.

Went shootin today.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 10:49:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Start a thirty something hour trek to get home. Yippee!!!!

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 1:53:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Just got back from an interview for an RN job (just graduated) and time to go cut grass.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 5:46:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Finally installed the ALG (ACT Combat) trigger. It is awesome. Reduced pull weight, no gritty feel, crisp break. Well worth $65 at AimSurplus.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 8:23:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Finally installed the ALG (ACT Combat) trigger. It is awesome. Reduced pull weight, no gritty feel, crisp break. Well worth $65 at AimSurplus.
View Quote

I'm gonna have to pick one up, been looking for a new trigger And didn't wanna go over the hundred dollar mark
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top