Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 4/30/2016 10:37:35 AM EDT
If you are lookng for a place that will engrave while you wait in the Dayton OH area, might I suggest using Budde Sheet Metal Works Inc.  I first used these guys around 7yrs ago for my GSG5 that I SBR'd and they did a great job. Well I visited them again yesterday for my SBR'd AR and once again the experience was awesome.

Afterwards Ryan gave me a tour of the facility and showed me the new 1 million dollar fiber optic laser machine, all they were missing was the shark. It was impressive to say the least. It was nice as the lady in the office remembers me from 7yrs ago(which doesn't surprise me given I'm a Brit) but she also remembered my son and asked after him which made me feel good. My son has just been accepted into the Dayton Regional STEM School which I brought up, and Ryan suggested bringing him back for a tour of the facility. They are great people and extremely friendly.

Anyway, Budde have been around for 100yrs, which again is impressive, so for all your laser engraving needs lets supports local who just so happen to be firearm enthusiasts to boot.

Budde Sheet Metal Works Inc
305 Leo St, Dayton, OH 45404
(937) 224-0868

Ask for Ryan as he would be taking care of you....

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 3:57:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads up.  Hopefully I'll have 3 or 4 to engrave soon.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 10:38:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Pete at Wicked Weapons  is doing engraving for NFA stuff..  On Webster St, just north of Needmore.. part of primary shop -->  Wicked Welding

Facebook page

There a recent topic running somewhere in the next few pages of "engraving in Dayton area" or "SW Ohio engravers" ??

video

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top