Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 4/4/2016 4:26:45 PM EDT
I happened to come across their Facebook page a while back. I have not heard of this place before, I also do not get up to that part of the state. Looks like a nice place, even have race cars  .

I was thinking of making a trip up that way too see what I am missing. What can you guys from up that way tell me about Ottawa Ordnance and, or other stores that sell firearms in the area. I hope there will be several.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 7:23:15 AM EDT
[#1]
i think they show up at the Lima gun show sometimes,,, if I am remembering correctly,,,which is this coming weekend.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 9:24:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Handled my suppressor transfer for me--no problems from them.  (BATFE.....).....Also they usually have a gunsmith working, who re-assembled my 1911 I had refinished for free, as I have bought several other things there as well....(Unlike the gun store in Vandalia which charged me for an hours labor for the gunsmith to do three minutes of work while he drank coffee and ate a donut,,,).  Not many other gunstores left in Defiance, Henry or Fulton counties....Walmart ran them out...Adco is in Sylvania...Good excuse to stop at Packo's...
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 7:54:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Darrin been around some 13+ yr.. He handled a couple suppressor transfer for me back in March 2002.. he still has consecutive serial number to 1 of  my suppressor in the display case.. I should buy it..

This was when he first started out in his out building beside house, daughter live there now,, he moved into town and store is in the former motorcycle place.. clean, well lit, not huge selection of firearms, couple cases.. he holds an 03 SOT too..

Nothing for real loading supplies, bunch of WOLF primers for CCI prices, couple bottle of powder, and small assortment of bullets.. plenty of handgun sights on wall, some mags..

Cherry Outdoor is couple mile east out of town.. they usually well loaded with powder for fair price,  last time I was there, I grab a TITEGROUP 4lb for $78 ??  Powder all mixed up and on floor (4 & 8)..
Lots of primers, but scattered on shelf. Very small place in old farm market building,, they into guns and produce
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 7:27:36 AM EDT
[#4]
They are in the old Harley Davidson dealership building. Pizza Hut is right across the street. I have been by there many times but not when they were open. A good friend of mine does a lot of business there as well as ADCO. He says they are GTG.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 4:35:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the input guys. I need to get up that way someday soon.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 7:39:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are in the old Harley Davidson dealership building. Pizza Hut is right across the street. I have been by there many times but not when they were open. A good friend of mine does a lot of business there as well as ADCO. He says they are GTG.
View Quote

My grand parents used to own the house beside the ally on 3rd (straight through from their front door), spent plenty of late 60's / early 70's summers up there.. Pizza hut sits on what used to be a carry out.. used to cash in bottles for candy money..  Ottawa Ordnance is in the old Ben Breeze Harley building
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 11:58:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Been to OO many times, have a good friend who works there.
One more thing is that in Ottawa, a small town, there are actually 3 gun stores there. OO, Cherries and another one about 5 blocks from Ottawa ordinance. Cherries is east of Ottawa on rt.224
Cherries has a lot of guns, actually a ton of Sig arms.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 9:04:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Been to OO many times, have a good friend who works there.
One more thing is that in Ottawa, a small town, there are actually 3 gun stores there. OO, Cherries and another one about 5 blocks from Ottawa ordinance. Cherries is east of Ottawa on rt.224
Cherries has a lot of guns, actually a ton of Sig arms.
View Quote

The third one is Tri R guns.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 7:46:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top