Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2016 9:35:27 PM EDT
I am in northeast Ohio and can't seem to find much of a selection in AR accessories in local stores. I am looking for a store with a good variety of stock and manufacturers. Seems to me at almost all of these shops my choices are limited to Magpul (and slim selection). Don't mind driving a bit

Here are the places I frequent:

Great Lakes Outdoor Supply
Gander Mountain
Fin, Feather & Fur
Top Gun Supply
Point Blank Range
(almost all local gun shows too)

Thanks for any help!
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 9:45:48 PM EDT
[#1]
B&T shooting supplies has several locations, and Mike, the owner, is a great guy.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 10:03:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
B&T shooting supplies has several locations, and Mike, the owner, is a great guy.
View Quote

Thanks! I went to the one in Parma/Middleburg a couple of weeks ago, nice folks but also had limited stuff (Bunch of CAA product)
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 11:22:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 5:25:50 AM EDT
[#4]
call 'em first before you visit--ask 'em if they have the items you seek "in stock."

I've had great success at Natl Armory for hard-to-find AR15 parts, especially those tiny damn springs you loose or booger up in builds or tear downs. ask for their "Armorer" on duty (he rotates between their 4 stores)

National Armory
9225 OH Rte 14
Streetsboro. OH
(330) 626-2547
Opens at 10:00 AM

Gander Mountain
2695 Creekside Dr
Twinsburg, OH
(330) 405-2999
Opens at 9:00 AM

Twinsburg Public Safety & Firearms
10683 Ravenna Rd #4
Twinsburg OH
(330) 405-1806
Opens at 10:00 AM

Dick's Gun Room
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 6:10:39 AM EDT
[#5]
do not shop at Gander Mountain.  Prices are stupid high.
I hear guys say they find deals in there every once in a while but I can't imagine on what.  Closeout specials on winter boots or socks???
Pretty much anything in there can be had on the internetz or elsewhere for cheaper.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:44:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:09:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I hear guys say they find deals in there every once in a while but I can't imagine on what.  Closeout specials on winter boots or socks???
Pretty much anything in there can be had on the internetz or elsewhere for cheaper.
View Quote

I got to hand pick a Yugo Mauser for a price comparable to the lowest I could find online once...

Once...
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:30:47 AM EDT
[#8]
I have been meaning to check these guys out for a while now as it looks like they carry a lot of accessories from their website.  It is just far enough out of the way for me that I haven't had chance to stop by so I don't have any personal experience with them.

http://www.topgunsupply.com/
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:32:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are my go to store during panics.  Prices are high but they price match competitors prices. I don't buy there until everyone else it out of stock.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 6:09:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

They are my go to store during panics.  Prices are high but they price match competitors prices. I don't buy there until everyone else it out of stock.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did find an awesome deal on a factory nickel Smith model 27 with 2.5" barrel. The jokers didn't know what they had. It was priced the same as a beat up Model 10 police trade in.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 6:12:12 PM EDT
[#11]
There is a new place in Valley View near Rockside Road that I hear has good stock. Might be worth the drive.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:58:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I have been meaning to check these guys out for a while now as it looks like they carry a lot of accessories from their website.  It is just far enough out of the way for me that I haven't had chance to stop by so I don't have any personal experience with them.

http://www.topgunsupply.com/
View Quote

Top Gun is about 15 minutes from me. That is their online distribution center (with a showroom) they have everything right there. They are awesome people to do business with.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:59:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
There is a new place in Valley View near Rockside Road that I hear has good stock. Might be worth the drive.
View Quote

Got a name for the joint?
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:43:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cleveland Armory. I haven't green there, but I plan to visit soon.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 1:12:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Pro Armament in Cuyahoga Falls often has a bunch of stuff.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 1:55:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Pro Armament in Cuyahoga Falls often has a bunch of stuff.
View Quote

They are Way overpriced. If you don't have what they sell its junk. Most employees are assholes.

Sporting Defense in Brimfield is OK.

Top Shot Firearms in Rootstown has nothing but generic products.

National Armory in Streetsboro is overpriced.

The stores mentioned above I would say Pro Armament has the best AR accessories.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 4:12:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Ohio armament in Strasburg ohio.  Decent selection of ar parts and accessories reasonable prices. Also has indoor range
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:30:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Thanks everyone, keep 'em coming!
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 5:21:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Ohio armament in Strasburg ohio.  Decent selection of ar parts and accessories reasonable prices. Also has indoor range
View Quote

I second this its a drive but well worth it and not over priced.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:48:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They have some of the best prices i've seen on firearms.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top