Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 11/19/2015 1:05:46 PM EDT
She's home safe as of a bit ago.

Update 1:  Copypasted from facebook.  Dominique's facebook and cell accounts were a dead end.  Verizon won't release records without a subpoena as well.  Pointed her toward the Amber Alert Coordinators for Ohio, the FBI NCIC Missing Person's File, and NCMEC to really get the ball rolling.  All depends on the police getting off their asses and entering the data into the NCIC though.

There is still no word on our daughter. We have exhausted every possible avenue. We have reached out to the police but even after several messages, have not received any calls back in reference to our daughters disappearance. She has now been missing for 41 hours. We have question several people. We have identified the last two people who were actually with our daughter yesterday morning. And even those two individuals are not being very helpful. At this point we have posted on WHIO, WDTN, Fox 45, and Mayor Nan Whaley Facebook. We are praying that one of these news channels will pick up our story and get the news out there. We are calling missing children's national hotlines. We are reaching out to any agency out there that we can. If anyone has any other ideas of what we can do to get this out there, please let us know. If we have to make flyers and start getting them out there, then we will spend the entire weekend doing so. We implore our friends to help us with any additional ideas. We just want our daughter home safe and sound. We love her very much.

Niece is missing.  Known details in the team thread below.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_75/1808816_Any_Ohio_LEO_here___Niece_is_missing_.html

Edit:  Copypasted the info below from my sister's facebook post about it.  As of 1500hrs 11/20 nothing has been found.  They have interviewed all available parties.  Last she was seen was getting dropped off at school, so she either ran away or was abducted.

has been missing since 745-800 am (Thursday) this morning. She was last seen outside of Ponitz Carrer Technology School. She is wearing royal blue scrubs, a royal blue waist length jacket, and brown UGG style boots. She left with a black, yellow, and white Vera Bradley backpack. She is 16 years old, 5'6, and weighs about 180 lbs. She has dark brown hair and brown eyes.

Link Posted: 11/20/2015 8:15:55 PM EDT
[#1]
bump with more info
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 9:05:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh no, I hope that she is found safe and sound very soon.

Link Posted: 11/20/2015 9:27:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 9:33:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bolded the title.

I pray she's found safe.
View Quote

Thank you  I'll update with whatever I hear from my sister.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 10:53:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Hoping for the best and praying she returns home safe and soon.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 1:46:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hoping for the best and praying she returns home safe and soon.
View Quote

Me too.  Updated the OP
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 8:50:13 PM EDT
[#7]
She's home safe. Thank you guys.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 9:38:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 9:43:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 10:28:05 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote

Great news! I haven't been able to check in here but I'm glad to hear your family is okay...
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 4:51:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did she wonder off or did she run into someone bad?
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 2:14:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haven't gotten any info from my sister in a few days. Not sure but probably wandered off.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top