Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2015 9:39:27 AM EDT
Hello everyone,

My son, Andrew, is a Cub Scout who needs your support.

His Pack is selling gourmet Trail's End popcorn for their annual fundraiser.  So far he has raised just over $1500 by selling door to door. His goal is $2750 so he can earn a Eureka Tetragon tent just for him. However, we are running out of doors to knock on. So, with permission from the mods, I am reaching out to my AR15.com community for help.

The money earned from this fundraiser helps pay for field trips, camping and adventure outings. Please help support the Boy Scouts of America by purchasing gourmet popcorn using the secure link below. The link will take you to the Trails End site where you can select your popcorn. The sales will be credited to my son and his local Boy Scout council and pack with 73% going directly to them.

Boy Scout Gourmet Popcorn Fundraiser Secure Link

The popcorn will be delivered directly to your home or work. You can even donate popcorn to our military. And the popcorn is also very delicious. Each person will receive a personal thank you message from son. Thank you for supporting the Boy Scouts of America.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 4:27:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 6:12:05 PM EDT
[#2]
When I read the thread title, I was hoping someone in my pack was smart enough to be on arfcom.  I have 2 sons selling.  One is at $850 and the other at $300.  Tell your son good luck and I hope he hits his goal.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 6:52:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice, already got some form a scout in the neighborhood, was one my self.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 10:20:52 PM EDT
[#4]
We have sold over $400 so far if he hits $700 he can go to camp for free but I don't think we will make it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 6:23:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 11:25:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What does camp cost?  If it's more than $300 just buy the popcorn!

-- Chuck
View Quote

I can't remember but I think it was around $130 for camp last year.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top