Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2015 7:06:26 PM EDT
I have read the reviews online from Google and yelp, most seem to be on the negative side.
Can't search hometown forum.
Anyone been to this store/range?

Thanks
Icon
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 9:58:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 1:48:40 PM EDT
[#2]
We have two of their stores in the Cincinnati area... They are nice and clean and well stocked.   But some of their prices are a little over the top.  

Link Posted: 5/11/2015 11:29:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Its horrible. I wouldn't spend a dime of my money there. Terrible prices, ignorant and unhelpful staff.

I've been in the place two or three times and once heard a customer mention how they had driven multiple hours to check the place out. I feel bad for them, because I'd rather shop at Walmart.

I live 5-10 minutes away from this place and I'd rather drive 3 times as far to shoot somewhere else.

I was excited about it opening at first like you seem to be. Take my advice.. don't waste your time.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 6:26:20 PM EDT
[#4]
They have a very nice selection scar, lwrc, and all that good stuff you don't see too much but at about a %25 mark up on most stuff. Prices are outrageous in that place but it's nice big and clean. Haven't used the range but I think they are all terrible for that matter. On a side note they had a decent lwrc upper for around $1000 wich is the best price I've seen but then again I haven't looked at too many.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 10:43:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I can only speak to their Cincy locations... But their prices are stupid high.  I'm amazed that anyone buys anything from them other than range time.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 7:58:22 AM EDT
[#6]
I just saw an article about them opening a store/range near the Dayton mall.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 12:28:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Source? That would be great as the pistol range at Spring Valley is almost always crowded and VRA is a bit of a drive.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 5:58:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Friend of mine who's in property management told me about this yesterday. New construction somewhere on Kingsridge.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 10:53:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Source? That would be great as the pistol range at Spring Valley is almost always crowded and VRA is a bit of a drive.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DBJ had it here
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 6:23:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

DBJ had it here
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DBJ had it here

Thanks. If their range prices are reasonable, this will be great. VRA is about a 40 minute drive for me, but this would only be about 10-12.
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 9:37:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I heard they were already shooting there.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 1:54:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Blue Ash, Ohio  (Cincinnati) store is great.  Good selection, ok prices, nice staff, and high quality and clean range.  The range safety officers can be too nosy / chatty.  But overall I like the Blue Ash location.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 7:35:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Used to be a premium member when the Blue Ash store opened. Let it go after a bad experience with one of the RO's. Would never buy another membership from them again.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 9:14:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Horrible. My review is on Yelp. Fucking range nazis and fees up the ass
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 4:49:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:39:26 PM EDT
[#16]
was there 2 weeks  ago.

Stock was sad.  Nothing on the shelves.  Small store as it is.

Prices were high.  

Better places to shop and cheaper ranges around.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:40:08 PM EDT
[#17]
was there 2 weeks  ago.

Prices were high.  

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:40:41 PM EDT
[#18]
was there 2 weeks  ago.

Prices were high.  

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 2:18:51 AM EDT
[#19]
I have been there about 5 times I thou I would give them a fair try that said I don't think I will be going back. The range is beautiful well lit and ventilated the staff really brings it down. They are not gun people bad advise on the store side and the RO's are on you like a shadow. I took a friend up their who is new to shooting I wanted to stay in the stall to watch/help him I got yelled at so I left the stall and started to load some mags 10 seconds later the same guy is yelling at me to get back in the stall because your not allowed to load mags outside the stall. Next out come a couple cans and SBR agin this asshole all over wanting to see my stamps which he had no legal right to look at but I played nice and showed him and I could tell he had no clue what he was looking at. They don't allow "rapid fireing" which just about all ranges are against but if you are able to shoot 2 rounds in two seconds that is rapid fire to them. All in all I really wanted this place to be good I just don't see it happening until a whole new staff is put in place. For indoor ranges I good to first strike or Sherwin outdoor is A&A
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top