Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2015 12:30:00 PM EDT
a DESTROYER!....

its 20$, 9 softball size scoops of any ice cream you like, 2 bananas, any topping you want as much as you want

this years pic

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 12:40:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Where is this place? If we are that direction it might be worth stopping by, but being 2 blocks from Stricklands, it's hard to go elsewhere. That, and I don't think my 1.5 year old make a dent without eating himself completely sick.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 2:22:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 7:23:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Grew up going to the one in Cleveland. Back in the day. Honey Hut is still great, but lately I'm more impressed with Mitchell's

Sweet Moses on Detroit isnt bad, either. I miss Sweetie Fry's on Lee. Too bad they closed.

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 10:31:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Grew up going to the one in Cleveland...

View Quote

I used to take the dog up there, and get a free kid-sized cup for him, and a double of chocolate chocolate-chip for myself.  I still try to stop by at least once every summer.  I drive past Mitchell's all of the time, but haven't had a chance to try it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 6:57:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Alrighty then :)
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 1:49:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Grew up going to the one in Cleveland. Back in the day. Honey Hut is still great, but lately I'm more impressed with Mitchell's

Sweet Moses on Detroit isnt bad, either. I miss Sweetie Fry's on Lee. Too bad they closed.

View Quote

Been to Honey Hut a few times but can't say that I've been that impressed. Mitchell's, Jeni's and Graeter's all rank above Honey Hut in my book.

Sweetie Fry was interesting, but they could never seem to get their act together - they'd always be out of something and the fries never seemed to be ready until you were long since finished with your ice cream.

I haven't tried Black Box Fix yet to see if they are any good.

Link Posted: 4/23/2015 9:12:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Been to Honey Hut a few times but can't say that I've been that impressed. Mitchell's, Jeni's and Graeter's all rank above Honey Hut in my book.

Sweetie Fry was interesting, but they could never seem to get their act together - they'd always be out of something and the fries never seemed to be ready until you were long since finished with your ice cream.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd only been to Sweetie Fry twice I think, but both times the icecream was great. Both times I had just gorged myself at Best Gyros down the street, so I never bothered with their fries.

Jeni's looks good, I'll have to head over that way and give it a spin.

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 10:52:47 AM EDT
[#8]
This GA boy (Akron born and raised BTW), knows to stop by Stricklands on Triplett Blvd anytime he's in the area!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 2:01:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Foster's in Willoughby Hills is da bomb  You can't go wrong with East Coast Original Custard, too.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top