Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2015 7:51:05 PM EDT
I'm stuck here for work for the next two weeks. So where do I go to have some fun here in Twinsburg?
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 7:56:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Football hall of fame in canton.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 8:07:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Football hall of fame in canton.
View Quote

Thanks, I will try to visit that during the weekend. I've heard the the aquarium and rock n roll hall of fame is a good place to visit. Any cool gun store around this area?
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 8:25:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 11:00:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Pack up and leave
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 1:00:15 PM EDT
[#5]
National Armory in Streetsboro is severely lacking stock of anything right now. If you were going to checkout an indoor range I recommend First Strike in newbury, $15 for unlimited time.  Other than that, all the local attractions of NE ohio have been named.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 1:05:28 PM EDT
[#6]
theres a small gun store in twinsburg called twinsburg public safety & firearms
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 6:39:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks everyone I will be checking things out during the weekend.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 8:21:38 PM EDT
[#8]
My dentist is in Twinsburg, so if you get really bored you could have an implant put in
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 8:34:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Come back in August when they have that ridiculous festival where all the twins come.  I was forced to go to it a few years ago.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 9:37:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Come back in August when they have that ridiculous festival where all the twins come.  I was forced to go to it a few years ago.
View Quote

I hate twins days so much...I try and avoid Twinsburg if at all possible during that time, but my parents live there and I work there so it's a little difficult
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 9:45:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

i don't think I'm coming back here in August. Unless there a lot of good looking twins
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 10:21:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
i don't think I'm coming back here in August. Unless there a lot of good looking twins
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Come back in August when they have that ridiculous festival where all the twins come. I was forced to go to it a few years ago.

The problem with that is you'll see a bunch of 50 something year old neckbeards coming up to the young female twins and asking to get pictures taken with them.  It was very creepy.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 10:45:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Pro Armament and Riverside Range in Cuyahoga Falls is a good shop. The range rates are very reasonable. They have a good selection of rentals too.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 10:52:08 PM EDT
[#14]
First strike indoor range in newbury is about 30 min from Twinsburg, $15 for unlimited time. I can actually relax at the range
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top