BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 10:38:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We're going to meet up at 2 p.m. tomorrow to weedwack and few other things like picnic table rehab and target stand building.  Anyone interested in coming out, let me know.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
20th is good here to lend a hand.

We're going to meet up at 2 p.m. tomorrow to weedwack and few other things like picnic table rehab and target stand building.  Anyone interested in coming out, let me know.

I should be able to make it... is this going to happen rain or shine?
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 11:55:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Lets make it 2:00pm on the 20th for whoever can make it then.  I have 4-H in the morning and sometimes we go past noon if we shoot longer and depending on which group cleans the guns.  

I have tools, although my cordless drill is not that great, I have a corded DeWalt, as a backup.  

I hope we get some dry weather, it's rained hard here today and the extended forecast ain't look'n good either.
View Quote

I have a volunteer fundraiser tomorrow so I can't make it, but if anything else is needed afterwards, let me know, I can swing by during the week.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 2:26:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I cant make it out tomorrow but I am off next Friday the 26th, if you need some help the day before the festivity.
Also, ill be in Columbus next week, can grab a couple of those flashlights for you.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 2:49:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 7:53:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yeah, Friday will be the last minute stuff, we can always use help.  Sometime after 1 p.m. would work best.  I'd take 3 of those lights if they got'em.  

Have you talked to JS?  He called and gave me his new phone number but his new phone must be broken as well...he never answers or returns his calls.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I cant make it out tomorrow but I am off next Friday the 26th, if you need some help the day before the festivity.
Also, ill be in Columbus next week, can grab a couple of those flashlights for you.

Yeah, Friday will be the last minute stuff, we can always use help.  Sometime after 1 p.m. would work best.  I'd take 3 of those lights if they got'em.  

Have you talked to JS?  He called and gave me his new phone number but his new phone must be broken as well...he never answers or returns his calls.

Copy that on the lights. Haven't heard from JS in ages , i'll see his "clip" buddy Kelly this weekend, will relay the message lol.
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 8:02:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Can I borrow a gun from somebody quick for this outing.....just kidding..
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 8:07:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Wolverines!

Link Posted: 6/20/2015 9:54:17 PM EDT
[#8]

hahaha nice!! look forward to meeting you all next weekend  
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 9:58:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 10:35:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Looks like the wife and I can make it.
Probably drag the youngest along (17) just to keep his ass from growing to the chair.

Link Posted: 6/21/2015 12:14:28 AM EDT
[#11]

The chair is against the wall...

Link Posted: 6/21/2015 12:45:20 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

The chair is against the wall...

View Quote

John has a long mustache.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 6:45:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 8:48:15 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I had my "Paratrooper SKS out yesterday and it was shooting left.  Does anyone have a front sight pusher that they can bring along?
View Quote

If I find one I will bring it. I will post pictures later of things I am willing to sell if we still try to do that sort of thing.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 9:32:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 9:42:47 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Please don't post pic's or list things here, I'd hate to lock my own thread.  Bring it along though.  How's your leg doing?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I had my "Paratrooper SKS out yesterday and it was shooting left.  Does anyone have a front sight pusher that they can bring along?

If I find one I will bring it. I will post pictures later of things I am willing to sell if we still try to do that sort of thing.

Please don't post pic's or list things here, I'd hate to lock my own thread.  Bring it along though.  How's your leg doing?

I am walking without a boot so I got that going for me. Lets just say most of my shooting will be from the sitting position.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 3:50:28 PM EDT
[#17]
The wife are bring some chips and dip and drinks. Anything else we need to bring?

Link Posted: 6/23/2015 5:30:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Safe1. Is this all filled up? You think you may have room for one more?  I have not attended yet, wanted to last year but didn't work out. Thanks. Jim.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 7:27:11 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I am walking without a boot so I got that going for me. Lets just say most of my shooting will be from the sitting position.

View Quote

That's good news right?
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 7:32:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 7:42:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 8:08:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 9:34:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Unless it's absolutely POORING, we'll probably be out anyway.  Just not as early nor staying as late as previously planned.

A raining day spent shooting is better than a sunny day in my cubicle.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 9:39:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 12:56:44 PM EDT
[#25]
I have an EZ-up and several others brought them last year, but they don't work well in the wind or wind and rain.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 2:45:52 PM EDT
[#26]
As I won't be setting up my property for our company 4th of july party, the July date is actually pretty good.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 9:41:28 PM EDT
[#27]

Then again the 25th is 2 days after my birthday, yes i'll accept ammo for gifts
I stopped by the Cleveland ave.  Meijer in Cbus, must have been a short sale
I'm heading back down there this week, will check a few other stores.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 11:42:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Unfortunately I'm out for the 25th, that's a work day for me...

If it isn't raining too badly I'll still try to come out Saturday.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:55:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:56:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:57:25 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Aren't you feeling sick that day?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I wish...

The problem with my company is that if I don't show up there isn't someone else who can cover for me and in the end it's our customer who feels the pain.

After checking my schedule last night July weekends just don't look good for me in general.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 9:06:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 9:46:10 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
You don't know how pissed I'll be if tomorrow turns out like today and we don't get the called for deluge.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wish...

The problem with my company is that if I don't show up there isn't someone else who can cover for me and in the end it's our customer who feels the pain.

After checking my schedule last night July weekends just don't look good for me in general.

You don't know how pissed I'll be if tomorrow turns out like today and we don't get the called for deluge.  

Yeah I do.

If it doesn't look too bad I'll come out tomorrow anyway.  Too bad we can't have today's weather tomorrow, but you can't control nature.  "Man plans and God laughs" right?  I guess this was bound to happen sooner or later...

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 1:57:27 PM EDT
[#34]
July 25th?

I might be able to make that.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:20:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:44:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Yeah. Looks like postponing was a smart call. Hopefully July will be drier than June has been!
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:46:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Yeah. Looks like postponing was a smart call. Hopefully July will be drier than June has been!
View Quote

Very heavy rain here in Southern Ashtabula county. Heavier than I have seen in a long time that wasn't part of a thunderstorm.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:54:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
It's been raining pretty steady since about 7:30 this morning.  I don't think we will get the possible4: they called for, but things are getting soggy.  I set the old steel back up but someone used all the paint I had back at the range and I didn't get the larger silhouette painted.  The two smaller are still green from when batmanacw painted them.

While I don't think this will be as bad as the media hyped, at this point I don't regret rescheduling.

View Quote

I'm just west of Canfield and its coming down hard.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:59:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Very heavy rain here in Southern Ashtabula county. Heavier than I have seen in a long time that wasn't part of a thunderstorm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

steady heavy rain on the lakeshore now too
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 10:29:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 10:33:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Current range conditions:

<a href="http://s136.photobucket.com/user/bailey123_album/media/june2015gng_zpsnxusht5q.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q176/bailey123_album/june2015gng_zpsnxusht5q.jpg</a>
View Quote

Should I swim out to repaint the targets?
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 10:33:50 AM EDT
[#42]

greyguy almost convinced me to go out - except I didn't want to get my fingernail polish wet.

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 1:09:51 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

greyguy almost convinced me to go out - except I didn't want to get my fingernail polish wet.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Mine is chipping anyway so I figured what the heck?

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 1:25:20 PM EDT
[#44]
A small thunderstorm just rolled through a little bit ago so you guys have that to look forward to...

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 1:44:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Too bad about the rain...

I just got back from 3 days in NYC and wanted to celebrate by emptying some 30-round mags
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 1:55:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Huge downpour in Cleveland Heights right now.

Standing water in my back yard
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 2:30:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I just got back from 3 days in NYC and wanted to celebrate by emptying some >30-round mags
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 2:47:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 3:38:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Nice.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 3:40:56 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I just got back from 3 days in NYC and wanted to celebrate by emptying some >30-round mags

FIFY

Oh yeah, I have to buy some of those

Page / 4
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top