Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2014 3:51:43 PM EDT
A coworker of mine also works for Cabelas in their Stock Room.

He informed me that they got in something like 20-30 generators. Said they never carry that many at once and he thinks that they're in preparation for Black Friday or a Pre-Black Friday Sale.

He doesn't know for sure.

Not sure what their original price is (Maybe $400 range?) or what the sale price is. But he thinks there will be a massive discount on them because of how many they got in.

Just a little heads up.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 12:42:57 AM EDT
[#1]
they may just be anticipating another bad winter
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 7:10:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
they may just be anticipating another bad winter
View Quote

Possible

But he was saying they never get that many in at one time.

Said that given the timing and the fact that all of them were the same brand and model, he thinks there will be a sale of some sort
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 7:40:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Probably the 4000 watt ones. I'm sure they will be on sale for "Black Friday" with the free wheel kit and cover.

They sell a shit ton of them.

I got mine as an "open box" item in the bargain cave. Saved over $100 and it was brand new.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 7:57:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Probably the 4000 watt ones. I'm sure they will be on sale for "Black Friday" with the free wheel kit and cover.

They sell a shit ton of them.

I got mine as an "open box" item in the bargain cave. Saved over $100 and it was brand new.
View Quote

I'll find out tomorrow which one it is and keep you all posted.

Least I can do is give a heads up
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 1:37:25 PM EDT
[#5]
If you are close to Medina, you can walk into the Champion Distributor, and get the black Friday deal every day of the year ;)

Champion Fullfillment, Medina Ohio
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 5:11:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Saw these in the store today.

Generator $299
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top