Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2014 10:26:37 AM EDT
Since they removed their stupid food line under heating lights and meats are made to order basically, the place is really good.

Yes I know there's Route 62 BBQ close by, but here's a closer alternative. But Ray Ray's BBQ Pit is still #1 in my book

Link Posted: 11/9/2014 4:59:53 PM EDT
[#1]
RayRays4Life.

But Holy Smoke ain't bad.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 11:16:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Holy Smoke on Hamilton is one of my favorites!

Better than the North Market IMHO
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 11:27:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Holy Smoke's brisket is divine, glad I live around the corner now. Rt. 62's smoked turkey owns all. Ray Ray's is good too, but a pain to get to.

There's a place in Westerville a friend told me that just opened up that's supposed to be very good, have to see what it is and try it.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 4:29:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Any idea on the name Craig?

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Holy Smoke's brisket is divine, glad I live around the corner now. Rt. 62's smoked turkey owns all. Ray Ray's is good too, but a pain to get to.

There's a place in Westerville a friend told me that just opened up that's supposed to be very good, have to see what it is and try it.

View Quote

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top