User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2014 3:46:51 AM EDT
Gonna be set up.

Anyone gonna stop in/by??
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:51:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Not to sound like a jerk, but why even waste your time with these shows anymore?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:19:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Im due to show up... its been 6 /7 months since I have been to one...
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:59:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not to sound like a jerk, but why even waste your time with these shows anymore?
View Quote

Because thee's deals out there, if you look, and goobers to laugh at.

I almost always find something I'm looking for or something to entertain me.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:25:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll be at the NRA booth at the front door, stop,by and say hi
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:11:10 PM EDT
[#5]
any hot chicks in bikinis there?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:44:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

any hot chicks in bikinis there?
View Quote

Define chick.

Because, maybe?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:31:17 PM EDT
[#7]
There was a few descent deals at the show last month, not as many vendors as I would have liked to have seen for the admission price.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 7:12:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There was a few descent deals at the show last month, not as many vendors as I would have liked to have seen for the admission price.
View Quote

This... 1/3 less vendors as the previous shows I would attend.  

I go for the jerky
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 9:12:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Good weather for a gun show anyway.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 9:23:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Looks like a decent show so far. Got to look around a bit before it opened. More vendors than last show. Lots of ammo but I didn't see the prices. That M Guy has some pretty knives.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 9:34:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Looks like a decent show so far. Got to look around a bit before it opened. More vendors than last show. Lots of ammo but I didn't see the prices. That M Guy has some pretty knives.
View Quote

Many lowers??
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 12:37:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Much bigger than the last few.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 1:17:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Many lowers??
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Many lowers??

I just got to troll before the show opened, I'm working the NRA booth up front, so not sure on the amount of lowers. Yes Pudwak a few more than the last show, 10ish
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 1:27:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks
Quoted:

I just got to troll before the show opened, I'm working the NRA booth up front, so not sure on the amount of lowers. Yes Pudwak a few more than the last show, 10ish
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Many lowers??

Link Posted: 11/1/2014 9:47:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Got some silver bullion at a decent price. Checked out some badass knives at ThatMguys table. I made it out of there without buying another one. Well, I kind of made it out without buying another knife. No, I bought another one.

Saw some NiB coated BCG's for $80. Picked up 600rds of CCI Standard Velocity.

Going back in the AM.

Link Posted: 11/2/2014 5:00:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Was a good show not to crowded, found a mag pouch that I have been looking for.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 9:54:03 PM EDT
[#17]
A lot smaller than most that I've attended there. Missed some of the bigger vendors. I was looking for specific items and couldn't find what I wanted. I did buy a couple of things but not nearly what I would have.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 8:51:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Show was somewhat a disappointment. Not near the venders there. No Sherluk.The ammo guy up front was at it again.He was into it with a guy over prices.The custumer was commenting to a friend about online prices.I stood in waiting.I knew the vender would lash out anytime.He did! He dropped the F bomb,and said go home and buy the stuff online.My girl was with me.She was all upset with the vender's attitude. LOL! Prices were on the high side also.There were some deals though.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 7:50:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Gents i have said before and I will say it again, the days of the really good gun shows are over...  Most these dealers are such narcissistic a-holes other than (8 mm Dale and that M guy both upstanding AR15ers who are dealers )  Its just and absolute waste of money and time..
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 8:07:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Yes deals are gone, not at all like the shows of the 70s 80s 90s, but was fun to walk around, with some fellow gun nuts.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 10:57:12 PM EDT
[#21]
The deals are fewer and further between, but there are some to be had, one must just look a little harder.

There are many vendors who are only jumping on for the quick profit, witness the explosion of ammo and AR15 component "dealers".

The greed will drive away the hobbyists & collectors, and when the attendance in a venue drops enough, promoters will abandon that market.

So, as "painful" as it may be to go, not attending will, IMHO, lead to the end of shows in certain venues...
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 2:29:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Some of them have to be in it for a quick buck, last months show seen a guy wanting $150 for stripped PSA lowers.
Quoted:
The deals are fewer and further between, but there are some to be had, one must just look a little harder.

There are many vendors who are only jumping on for the quick profit, witness the explosion of ammo and AR15 component "dealers".

The greed will drive away the hobbyists & collectors, and when the attendance in a venue drops enough, promoters will abandon that market.

So, as "painful" as it may be to go, not attending will, IMHO, lead to the end of shows in certain venues...
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2014 10:18:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Got some silver bullion at a decent price. Checked out some badass knives at ThatMguys table. I made it out of there without buying another one. Well, I kind of made it out without buying another knife. No, I bought another one.

Going back in the AM.

View Quote

Tell me about the knives, please...
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 1:46:28 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Going back in the AM.

Busse Combat, Swamp Rat , ScrapYard Knives. Built like Tanks. Lifetime guarantee .

The guy on Waking Dead carries a Busse Team Gemini.

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top