Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 9/15/2014 7:15:08 PM EDT
Do they still have the "No Guns" policy and sign? I need to shop for a new vehicle. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:08:51 AM EDT
[#1]
if they do hand them a no guns no business card and walk out
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 3:33:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Go to McDaniel in Marion.   Gun Friendly people there.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 4:34:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:34:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh Jesus please do not go here.  This dealership has NO people skills and I often wonder how they stay in business.  They are no good.

Chesrown, who you're referring to, is a great group of people and I have always carried in there.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:26:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Okey Dokey. Thanks again!
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:35:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Oh Jesus please do not go here.  This dealership has NO people skills and I often wonder how they stay in business.  They are no good.

Chesrown, who you're referring to, is a great group of people and I have always carried in there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny I had the exact opposite experience, Chesrown acted like I wasn't good enough to take up any of there time, so I bought my truck at McDaniel at a better price.  This was a little while ago so YMMV.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:16:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Funny I had the exact opposite experience, Chesrown acted like I wasn't good enough to take up any of there time, so I bought my truck at McDaniel at a better price.  This was a little while ago so YMMV.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmm guess it might be who you deal with?

At McDaniel I could not get anyone to return my calls or emails or anything.  It was like they did not want to sell me a vehicle at all.  That was Spring of 2013.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:42:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Wow. Strong Derp and Weak Sauce with Car Dealers. Looks like I will go to Toledo / Monroe area to shop. Too bad. Would've rather stayed local, but if they're hit and miss, it is no wonder they are doing & trying crazy stuff to move inventory.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:55:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Try the guys at Fredricktown Chevrolet a try before you go all the way up north.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 9:11:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Just walked out of a dealer in Cincy because of no-gun signs.   (Jake Sweeney)

Found two others who do respect gun owners.
I don't know if they have a dealership in Columbus area or not, but Matt Castrucci Mazda and Mike Castrucci Chevrolet both found it comical that another dealer would post no-gun signs.

JLE
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 9:49:06 AM EDT
[#11]
I have had nothing but great experiences at Chesron.

I have dealt exclusively with a man named "Otis", not his real name, but this is how he's known.

Any time I have my car in for service, they give me a loaner as well.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:28:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I have had nothing but great experiences at Chesron.

I have dealt exclusively with a man named "Otis", not his real name, but this is how he's known.

Any time I have my car in for service, they give me a loaner as well.
View Quote

THIS.

Was just in to see him this week.

And his wife bakes you cookies for every car you buy from him.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top