Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 9/12/2014 9:48:54 PM EDT
...oh, and read the linked article, ..it gets worse for fitzy, ..he apparently "misunderstood" (LIED) on an application for city council...

unbelievable!!!

http://www.thirdbasepolitics.com/more-bad-news-for-ed-fitzgerald/
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 10:01:00 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2014/09/ed_fitzgerald_failed_to_disclo.html#incart_river

..you'll have to read this to believe it...

LAKEWOOD, Ohio – When a young Ed FitzGerald sought a vacant seat on the City Council here 15 years ago, the application asked if he had any traffic violations.
FitzGerald, a lawyer and former FBI agent, disclosed none. Yet on the day he signed the form, he was due in court to answer to a citation for expired license plates.
View Quote

Other records reviewed this week show Cleveland police stopped FitzGerald in 1994 for a traffic signal violation. He failed to resolve the issue by his court date the next week, triggering a warrant. Two weeks later, he paid $105 in fines and court fees.

The warrant was not for FitzGerald's arrest, but rather it blocked him from renewing his license until the fine was paid, a Municipal Court spokesman said.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2014 10:31:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 11:03:37 PM EDT
[#3]
The ballot box stuffers read that and know how many votes they need to add. It worked in the last two pres. elections. Not sure how they got away with it seeing how we had a Rep. gov.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 11:52:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't really care much for Kasich, but I'll be voting for him like I did last time.

That said, I find it absolutely incredible that this hunk of shit is the best thing the communists could put up against Kasich.  Almost seems "too easy."
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 11:49:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Kasich has only 20% lead over Fitzgerald?  Wow.  Either Kasich isn't trying very hard, or Democrat voters are just gonna vote Democrat no matter how terrible the choice is.  Or both.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 8:44:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Fitzgerald is a wreck.  Kasich is already planning on what he wants to accomplish in his second term.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 10:33:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Kasich has only 20% lead over Fitzgerald?  Wow.  Either Kasich isn't trying very hard, or Democrat voters are just gonna vote Democrat no matter how terrible the choice is.  Or both.
View Quote

Is there ANY doubt of this? I pretty much see this as their MO.

As far as Kasich is concerned, I WAS somewhat apprehensive about the guy, given some of his past actions. This time, I'm pulling the lever for him because I feel he's earned it. That's a good feeling.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:30:27 AM EDT
[#8]
There are several things that Kasich has done that I don't like; primarily raising the sales tax. At a time where taxes are forcing shoppers to buy outside the state, he raises the sales tax and makes even more people shop online. But that's neither here nor there; I would eat my own shit before voting for some rat fuck democrat.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:17:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There are several things that Kasich has done that I don't like; primarily raising the sales tax. At a time where taxes are forcing shoppers to buy outside the state, he raises the sales tax and makes even more people shop online. But that's neither here nor there; I would eat my own shit before voting for some rat fuck democrat.
View Quote

Yeah, he hasn't been perfect, but he hasn't been terrible either. He had the balls to sign pro-gun legislation after Sandy Hook, so I credit him there.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top