Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 9/11/2014 11:22:34 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 5:17:42 AM EDT
[#1]
thank God they got this animal back in his cage.

you watch--now you will hear the wailing and grinding of teeth from his homies and relatives;

"He was a good boy--he just was living with "bad" friends...."

"He was just starting to turn his life around...."

Link Posted: 9/12/2014 8:42:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

you watch--now you will hear the wailing and grinding of teeth from his homies and relatives;

View Quote

... except for all his disciplinary issues.

Of course, in true PD fashion, it's portrayed as "the latest incident in which Lane displayed his struggles at adjusting to prison life. "

Link Posted: 9/12/2014 8:49:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Hopefully no more protective custody for him.

Or if we get lucky he will off himself.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 11:34:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Despite my disappointment that he committed his crimes as a 17 year old, he was fortunately tried as an adult. Given his apparent goal to cause as much heartbreak as possible, I would be willing to bet he did it intentionally before turning 18 so that he would be tried as a  juvenile.

I used to work for the Ohio DYS and I am so glad he was bound over for adult prosecution. In the DYS, the social worker influence had me passing out graham crackers and chocolate milk at bedtime to 250 pound post-puberty male felons. Because they were "children." I no longer work for DYS.

I hope he continues to have problems adjusting to prison life, I really do. Square peg, round hole; I hope they beat him down for the rest of his miserable life.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 11:54:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Despite my disappointment that he committed his crimes as a 17 year old, he was fortunately tried as an adult. Given his apparent goal to cause as much heartbreak as possible, I would be willing to bet he did it intentionally before turning 18 so that he would be tried as a  juvenile.

I used to work for the Ohio DYS and I am so glad he was bound over for adult prosecution. In the DYS, the social worker influence had me passing out graham crackers and chocolate milk at bedtime to 250 pound post-puberty male felons. Because they were "children." I no longer work for DYS.

I hope he continues to have problems adjusting to prison life, I really do. Square peg, round hole; I hope they beat him down for the rest of his miserable life.
View Quote

I approve of this post in every aspect.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 12:07:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote

Too bad he turned 180o in the wrong direction...

I'm glad to hear that they got the little shit back into custody quickly.  The vengeful part of me is glad to hear that he is not adjusting well to his new accommodations...

Link Posted: 9/12/2014 4:46:59 PM EDT
[#7]
I was really expecting suicide by cop...but am very happy he is back home.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 11:12:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

When my son was in high school,  he was uptown doing a film documentary for a high school class. The documentary was about the dying out of cruising on friday and saturday nights in small towns.
A 6'2 180 lb "child" took exception to getting the car he was driving filmed...guess he did not have a drivers license. Anyway, he belted my son in the mouth and broke the school video camera.
We filed charges on him but they said he had been charged with so many crimes that they could never do anything to him for, what was one more going to do? This was a long time ago too.
I don't know where that guy is today, but I would guess prison or the grave yard.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 8:37:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 7:43:16 PM EDT
[#10]
That place is about 10miles from my house. I am pretty sure it is a minimum security place.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 12:04:33 PM EDT
[#11]
He was transferred to Youngstown.

Super Max facility...   Place is serious business.  I was there during construction.  He'll be lucky to see day light ever again.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:05:15 PM EDT
[#12]
SuperMax is pretty close to Boardman, don't think punk will be loose again, on foot anyway...............
Should have popped him when LE saw the pitch fork, is why I would not be good at their  profession.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top