Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2014 4:59:40 PM EDT
Going off the below thread. I need new rubber too.  Truck tires, off-road style.

Whats the best deal youre seeing?
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 5:38:01 PM EDT
[#1]
If you have a Costco membership card, Costco seems to have the best deals on tires. However I am not sure whether they carry the tires you want.
Just in case they do have the tires and you do not have a Costco card, you can find someone with membership and pay them to buy you a Costco cash card. All you need to do is to have a manager check you out for your orders. Some associates do not know the policy, you simply need to have them refer you to their manager or to customer service desk.

Discount Tire is fast for their service and excellent for their warranty; however price is a little high.

Finally, Wal-Mart might be the solution. Or maybe Amazon?

Hope that is helpful to you.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 6:40:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a fleet and have been getting my tires at Sams Club. Road hazard included in their price. You may want to try Trails West for real off road tires.

Trails West

Link Posted: 9/12/2014 7:36:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I use Convenient Tire Valet. They're owned by W.D. Tire Warehouse, and  come directly to your home or work.

Try looking at Mastercraft Tires
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:04:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Katz tire downtown is pretty legit.  Beat everything I was quoted by far for the geolanders I just put on.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:16:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Going off the below thread. I need new rubber too.  Truck tires, off-road style.

Whats the best deal youre seeing?
View Quote

Buy any yet?
Get me the size and tire you want and I can get a quote from the shop we use for our fleet. They have given me real strong pricing on MTR/s.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top