[#1]
More good news
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 10:35:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 10:57:28 PM EDT
[#4]
campaign manager - gone!
communications director - gone!
...and they're saying more depatures to come!

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2014/08/18/fitzGerald-campaign-shake-up.html

maybe fitzy could invite his old running mate, Eric Kearny, back to fill a slot...
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 2:45:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 11:14:08 PM EDT
[#6]
It probably won't matter,  there will be precincts in Cayahoga Cty., where he will get 110% of the vote and he will carry Toledo with 120% of the vote like obama did. Of course there will always be the cocaine for votes campaign which could be the clincher for Paulding and Defiance areas.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:08:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:57:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It probably won't matter,  there will be precincts in Cayahoga Cty., where he will get 110% of the vote and he will carry Toledo with 120% of the vote like obama did. Of course there will always be the cocaine for votes campaign which could be the clincher for Paulding and Defiance areas.
View Quote

Coming to NW Ohio in 2016: Crack for Votes!

-Brought to you by the Northcentral Ohio chapter of the NAACP and your friends at the Democratic National Convention-
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:45:24 PM EDT
[#9]
LOL. So we had our first staff meeting of the year this morning (I'm a teacher) and were discussing the new teacher evaluations. The building union rep / uber-liberal said something like, "This year is just a dry-run one anyway because Kasich is running for re-election."  I replied, "Well, he ought to change his mind and make it count since he doesn't have any competition."

The laughs from the rest of the staff drowned out whatever she mumbled in response.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 9:30:46 PM EDT
[#10]
LOL. So we had our first staff meeting of the year this morning (I'm a teacher) and were discussing the new teacher evaluations. The building union rep / uber-liberal said something like, "This year is just a dry-run one anyway because Kasich is running for re-election." I replied, "Well, he ought to change his mind and make it count since he doesn't have any competition."

The laughs from the rest of the staff drowned out whatever she mumbled in response
View Quote

I hear ya! When I was a public school teecher, I hated being the only gun-nut, ultra-right wing conservative whacko at staff meetings.

Sure hope Kasich & Co. is fixing to STEAMROLL ALL Ds.

"Whoop 'em Johnny!"
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 10:40:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I recently heard him say his biggest obstacle was that he didn't have statewide name recognition. That would appear to be an understatement.
View Quote

Big whoop.  There are plenty of people who will vote for someone just because of the letter by his or her name.  This guy must be having some pretty serious issues.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:37:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Try voting at a Lucas Co. Housing Authority project. I walked out thinking "I bet it's in the trash already".

Never pictured people in Paulding riding the white stallion.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:33:53 PM EDT
[#13]
It's over for the Dems.
Republican victory at all levels on the way.....
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:53:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:34:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It's over for the Dems.
Republican victory at all levels on the way.....
View Quote

Maybe we can even get some conservative victories.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:04:13 PM EDT
[#17]
...chris redfern, chairman ohio democrat party, ...w/ pathetic non-answer to a reporter's question:

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top