Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 7/25/2014 12:45:32 PM EDT
Just in case you think illegal immigration is not a big deal in Ohio.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:41:04 PM EDT
[#1]
He was also on Fox this afternoon - maybe Cavuto?
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:10:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2h44JHt76g

View Quote
It has to cost a pretty significant amount of money for these kids to get from Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, etc to the US/Mexican border.  If the media wasn't the propaganda wing for the far left in this country some investigative journalist could make a name for himself by finding out where that money is coming from. Having been in those areas when I was young I can't imagine that the poor inhabitants there are funding these kids journies on their own. Where is the money coming from?  

Also how are they allowed to get into and pass through Mexico? "Oh you just want to go through to the USA, you aren't going to stay and become our problem, okay come on in the border is that way..." It sounds like some sanctions are in order in our own hemisphere. Why do we give Mexico so much money if they make no attempt to stop this problem, stop the flow of drugs, or the flow of their own citizens across the border...
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 8:59:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It has to cost a pretty significant amount of money for these kids to get from Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, etc to the US/Mexican border.  If the media wasn't the propaganda wing for the far left in this country some investigative journalist could make a name for himself by finding out where that money is coming from. Having been in those areas when I was young I can't imagine that the poor inhabitants there are funding these kids journies on their own. Where is the money coming from?    

Also how are they allowed to get into and pass through Mexico? "Oh you just want to go through to the USA, you aren't going to stay and become our problem, okay come on in the border is that way..." It sounds like some sanctions are in order in our own hemisphere. Why do we give Mexico so much money if they make no attempt to stop this problem, stop the flow of drugs, or the flow of their own citizens across the border...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2h44JHt76g

Brilliant point.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 1:04:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He was also on Fox this afternoon - maybe Cavuto?
View Quote

Sheriff Richard K. Jones was on "Fox & Friends".  He estimated that around one-third of the children born in his county are the children of illegal immigrants.

Holy hell, I had no idea the number was that high.  That's sick.  Thanks Obama and thanks to all of you that voted for him.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/07/28/OH-Sheriff-Estimates-Third-of-Births-are-By-Illegals
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top