Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 4/21/2014 8:35:29 AM EDT
I know Vance's is working on a new store in Obetz and I know about the Bullet Ranch in Pataskala.  I thought there was thread here about another store that opened up.  IIRC, it was a highend type of store.  Does anyone remember where it was and what it was called?
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 1:36:12 PM EDT
[#1]
LEPD on Bethel Rd?

West Jefferson Outfitters moving to Mill Run?

Dicks Field & Stream store at Easton?
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 2:31:59 PM EDT
[#2]

I've been to LEPD.  I'll need to check out West Jefferson Outfitters.  Is the Field & Stream store already open?

Maybe, I am just remembering wrong but I thought there was thread about newly opened store in central Ohio that was high priced but carried a lot of the good stuff.

Thanks for listing the other stores I forgot about!
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 5:53:15 AM EDT
[#3]
I was told there is a new pawn shop in Lincoln Village area that sells guns, and i also thought there was a place down around Orient that opened up, haven't been to or talked to either so I can't say for sure.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top