Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 2/14/2014 10:42:45 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/14/2014 11:19:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of them, but that's just another reason to add to the list of reasons to always carry
Link Posted: 2/14/2014 12:40:40 PM EDT
[#2]
D- for gang name creativity. Lol. Tru thugz.
Link Posted: 2/14/2014 10:40:59 PM EDT
[#3]
We have quite a few in Cleveland.  A lot of kids involved in GTMVs, aggravated robberies, shootings, and other violent felonies are claiming to be involved.  The members are fairly young black males (mid-teens to mid-twenties), although a couple of Hispanic kids have claimed membership.  They post a lot on social media, and will occasionally post that they are planning to kill a cop.  They are still somewhat disorganized, and haphazard, but have grown relatively quickly.  There a lot of block gangs, or zip-code gangs, but they quickly made it past that stage.  Most of them are just petty criminals, but as I mentioned, some really have been going balls out.
Link Posted: 2/15/2014 6:26:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Honestly had I never heard of them before reading this.  My question is if they are centrally organized like most of what we would describe as gangs, or if this is just a concept that these kids claim sort of like a flash-mob?  Either way it is infuriating.

The urban thug mentality is a cancer in our society and it is metastasizing rapidly...
Link Posted: 2/15/2014 9:35:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/16/2014 5:47:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
From what I've read they seem to be quickly congealing once on the outside.  I looks like one of the founders was caught back in Oct. for murder so maybe that will slow things up a bit.  U.S. Marshall's are looking for any info on known members.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-news/cleveland-metro/heartless-felons-a-gang-that-existed-only-in-prison-now-starting-to-operate-throughout-ne-ohio

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Honestly had I never heard of them before reading this.  My question is if they are centrally organized like most of what we would describe as gangs, or if this is just a concept that these kids claim sort of like a flash-mob?  Either way it is infuriating.

The urban thug mentality is a cancer in our society and it is metastasizing rapidly...

From what I've read they seem to be quickly congealing once on the outside.  I looks like one of the founders was caught back in Oct. for murder so maybe that will slow things up a bit.  U.S. Marshall's are looking for any info on known members.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-news/cleveland-metro/heartless-felons-a-gang-that-existed-only-in-prison-now-starting-to-operate-throughout-ne-ohio

newsnet5:

If you know or suspect a Heartless Felon member, the U.S. Marshals ask you to call their tip line at 866-4-WANTED. Callers may remain anonymous.

Well at least the Marshall Service is aware of them and taking them seriously...
Link Posted: 2/16/2014 6:53:52 AM EDT
[#7]
This is interesting:

https://twitter.com/HeartlessFelons
Link Posted: 2/16/2014 7:24:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This is interesting:

https://twitter.com/HeartlessFelons
View Quote

That gave me a splitting headache trying to decipher any of that. A blind man could understand hieroglyphics better. Jesus.
Link Posted: 2/16/2014 9:46:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/16/2014 11:01:24 AM EDT
[#10]
from what I've heard it's a gang that started in Ohio Juvi Detention Centers

edit - that was stated in the op's message
Link Posted: 2/16/2014 12:51:29 PM EDT
[#11]
One more reason to buy another gun. Keep one by each door strategically hidden.
Link Posted: 2/17/2014 6:58:15 AM EDT
[#12]
We just arrested 2 of their members in a drug bust.  They are encouraging their members to target law enforcement.  They are a pretty violent gang in the prison system but are now starting to grow outside of prison.  Cleveland PD just issued a bulletin to all their officers about the gang.
Link Posted: 2/17/2014 7:21:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/17/2014 12:32:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Just watched jailed a week or so ago. The episode was filmed in Cleveland at the jail downtown. All they talked about was that gang and how violent they are.  I had no idea they even existed.  Anyone know if they have a presence in Akron?
Link Posted: 2/17/2014 12:59:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/18/2014 5:42:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Thank God I live out in the hills.....except for the methheads

Seriously, this is why a.) I hate going to the city and b.) I always carry when I do.
Link Posted: 2/19/2014 2:23:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Thanks for the warning.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 6:28:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 6:45:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Thanks for the heads up, think once a few of these pricks get ventilated they will learn ?
I sadly doubt it
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 6:49:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Did you hear any updates regarding the recent  "home invasion robbery" in the harbor area? apparently the mis understood yout held  up a homeowner, stole some cash and designer luggage?  That's close to home......
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 7:03:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 7:24:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 7:27:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Andover Bank by chance? LOL
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 7:37:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 7:50:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Yes they do
Ah, I know where at on lake ave.  If you listen carefully, you may hear me working on my car
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 12:17:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Thanks for the warning.
View Quote

What exactly would you like to know? I deal with them on a daily basis. While I am no expert, I have been digging up info on them for over 2 years, as that group makes up 90% of my "clientele"  at work.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 9:56:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No, think Lake Ave.  But I also bank at Andover, they have a branch closer to me in Jefferson.  A couple of Andover tellers have their CHL too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, think Lake Ave.  But I also bank at Andover, they have a branch closer to me in Jefferson.  A couple of Andover tellers have their CHL too.
They have been in Jefferson for over 3 years.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 6:28:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 8:26:01 AM EDT
[#30]
My dad just got his chl partly because of all crazy stuff around ashtabula.  My parents live in austinburg.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 5:17:36 PM EDT
[#31]
My SO lives out that way.  Maybe this will convince her she needs her CHL.  I don't "need" an excuse to buy another firearm, but maybe she will remember the safe combination or take the pepper spray out of the blister pack.  

Use these bits of info to remind yourself and as proof to others that we are better off informed and armed
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 5:37:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You have my attention, care to expand on that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine too.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 5:54:30 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Mine too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mine too.

I think that Guns54 meant the bank has been in Jefferson for three years not the gang.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 6:06:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:32:13 AM EDT
[#35]
I have dealt with them a lot in the prison system. They started out in DYS and moved to big boy prison. Seems like now they are on the street. Mostly from up north, but claim no race or area restrictions. Most are young black males between 12-24, though we have seen some as old as 27-30. They are mostly cowards individually, loud mouths who live to cause trouble. They fight in packs, using distractions and ambushes. I've never seen less then 4 attack someone, it is part of their "gang code". I do know that the older convicts and the "real" gangs mostly hate them, but will use them as necessary. Make sure you are properly equipped and trained to handle 4-10 of them. I started carrying a G19 and two extra mags because I had some pretty good threats proposed to me in Seg from one of their LTs a few years ago.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:44:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Only what i hear from others, Have a nice day.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:17:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Andover Bank is an Ashtabula County institution, it's been in Jefferson, Oh, I don't know, 30yrs?  Heck, they have two branches here.  I think they occupied one former bank, their newest location, just to keep competition out.  Come to think of it, the new branch has been open about 3 yrs, so maybe you're right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine too.

I think that Guns54 meant the bank has been in Jefferson for three years not the gang.

Andover Bank is an Ashtabula County institution, it's been in Jefferson, Oh, I don't know, 30yrs?  Heck, they have two branches here.  I think they occupied one former bank, their newest location, just to keep competition out.  Come to think of it, the new branch has been open about 3 yrs, so maybe you're right.
Yes your right,The bank.Have a happy easter to all of you and yours.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 5:25:02 AM EDT
[#39]
I keep hearing about them on the radio lately. Hopefully these little savages start seeing some real consequences for their actions...

Link Posted: 6/15/2014 8:12:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Maybe we should start a gang called the "Doubletaps" ?   seriously, fuck those animals.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 10:39:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 11:29:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Hey Safe1,
I think we have a mutual friend Kelly S. lol
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 5:05:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 11:41:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 8:08:24 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Anyone else?  I guess, according Triv on am 1100 there is a tie to this gang and the murder of Brennan.
View Quote

Wouldn't surprise me...

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top