Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2017 10:23:57 PM EDT
Hello to all,

I didn't wish to rant but after viewing the trouble/riot in Virginia today on CNN it dawned on me how our law makers are working so hard to take away our gun rights while there's trouble in Venezuela, North Korea, our allies in Guam are threatened with nuclear war and especially Hawaii is preparing for a possible nuclear attack! Gee wiz some people have there heads in the ground?

Impala
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 11:30:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Buy gold
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 11:56:56 PM EDT
[#2]
It's all BS, except for the legal assaults on our right to bear arms.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 10:25:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Folks living on Guam are not our allies.  They are citizens of the United States of America.  It amazes me that so many folks fail to realize that the US has a  number of territories and that the residents of those territories are US citizens.

I guess history and geography are not taught in elementary school anymore.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 11:00:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Folks living on Guam are not our allies.  They are citizens of the United States of America.  It amazes me that so many folks fail to realize that the US has a  number of territories and that the residents of those territories are US citizens.

I guess history and geography are not taught in elementary school anymore.
View Quote
jeepnik,

I stand corrected! Sorry about that Guam:-)

Impala
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 8:53:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top