Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2017 1:06:38 PM EDT
I have a dive buddy who lives close to San Francisco. We have done dive trips together over the last few years. As background she is a vascular surgeon but likes a technical challenge. On our last dive trip she asked me about the shooting I was doing (USPSA and Courses). She was intrigued and wanted to try it. A local friend of hers just took her a week ago so she can try firing a gun for the first time. She is now hooked and really wants to get into it. She is interested in eventually doing USPSA type shooting as well as precision. She is asking me for advice on a good basic class locally she can take and then the better classes she can do to build on that. I need some help from you guys of instructors in the area I should send her to. Any help?
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 11:36:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Have your friend go to the CALGUNS forum, and then go into the northern california section to find stuff.

Link Posted: 7/22/2017 1:14:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I think Richmond Rod and Reel does some USPSA classes.  I've shot a lot of matches there.  Also, Ben Stoeger classes are highly recommended. 
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 11:42:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think Richmond Rod and Reel does some USPSA classes.  I've shot a lot of matches there.  Also, Ben Stoeger classes are highly recommended. 
View Quote
*Richmond Rod and Gun Club*
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 7:16:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys I appreciate it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top