Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2017 10:44:03 AM EDT
Hi all, I have a customer who recently purchased some stripped lowers from me on gun broker. After going back-and-forth for a couple of months I finally got payment but I just found out that he is in California. Is he out of luck?

Is there any way to legally ship stripped lowers to the state of California?
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 1:44:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Ship in accordance with current Federal requirements.  Needs to go to an FFL.  Buyer must be 21.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 1:55:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hi all, I have a customer who recently purchased some stripped lowers from me on gun broker.

Okay.

After going back-and-forth for a couple of months I finally got payment

WTF?  Run away!

but I just found out that he is in California.

This is a beautiful State and the shooting opportunities are almost endless with a very active shooting community.

Is he out of luck?  Is there any way to legally ship stripped lowers to the state of California?

Based on the BS above, I'd have dropped him like a rock.  If you persist, do what Featureless said.  If they are "off-list lowers", they can and do need to go thru an FFL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top