Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2017 7:09:29 PM EDT
I have 1280 rounds of XP193 that a guy in California wants to buy. Is there any laws against me shipping this ammo from PA. to CA.? Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 9:53:36 PM EDT
[#1]
XM193?  Goid to go, and thanks for not forsaking us here behind the retarded curtain.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 11:35:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
XM193?  Goid to go, and thanks for not forsaking us here behind the retarded curtain.
View Quote
Thanks for the response. PMC calls it XP193, which is essentially the same thing as far as I can tell. It's just 55gr. FMJ 5.56. I have not forsaken my brothers behind enemy lines and I never will. I spent 8 months in Redondo Beach and owned a home in NJ for 5 years. I get it. I think some people forget that not all the people in those states are full retard.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 5:40:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Currently there are no California laws to forbid ammunition sales across state lines  unless it is incendiary/Tracer, explosive, or armor piercing of a type there is a handgun that shoots it (exception made of M855 being classified as penetrator and not armor piercing).

Jan 1 2018 a new law comes into affect for the state that will regulate this. We expect ammo to double in price and become more rare. Come September you should be able to sell your ammo to folks in CA at high prices for the harder to find stuff as we have our own version of Gun Panic 3.2-AMMO RESTRICTIONS STRIKES BACK!

There are currently local laws that forbid such (think cities/counties like Oakland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or any other city that also likes being called a sanctuary city, or thought Hillary was less corrupt than Trump though the Clintons worked for government all their life and have hundreds of millions of dollars that they did not pay taxes on due to hiding it in a foundation) that will have laws but would not be enforceable to someone living in a red state (your courts would never allow it) unless you came to CA and had contact with LE. The local laws are enforced with the big merchants-that have a CA presence or Federal license so they can sue and get lots of money to support the corrupt CA political system, also it can affect the resident receiving it. You can google for these places but many like sportsmanguide are not accurate and cast a wider net than is reality on the location restrictions.

If you live in a red state you are good to go!

Just don't mail it by USPS as there is Federal laws about that. Use UPS and label with the ORMD and ship from a UPS owned hub and bring the customer service number for ORMD shipments.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top