Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2017 6:28:29 AM EDT
[youtube]https://youtu.be/rMzUY2usj90[/youtube]

Pre-orders went on sale last Friday (23FEB2017).  I'm interested.  

Consensus?

ETA: Another video on YT:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/h69CU84eDl4[/youtube]
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 11:56:55 AM EDT
[#1]
My impressions -

It looks a little hokey but way better than breaking open the action,... way!

Price is everything.  One needs to buy several/many of these, so price is important.

How does one load the loader?  Is it easy?  Loading stripper clips is fairly slow and tedious.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 5:10:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I like if it comes with the happy switch
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 11:10:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll stick with my featureless.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 12:09:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks good to me.  Basically like charger-loading.  Actually, this is a charger of sorts, so it is charger-loading for the AR-15.  Neat.  Better idea and simpler and cheaper than my idea of making a lower with a fixed-mag designed to be bottom-loaded with en bloc clips.  I wonder if this idea is adaptable to other semi-auto designs that don't lend themselves to charger-loading and which have a BHO.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 2:28:04 AM EDT
[#5]
That's what I'm thinking, Bigstick.  I pre-ordered four chargers today.  $29.99 apiece.

If I can keep from opening my rifle, I'd like that.  I never worried about doing that, per se, until someone in here mentioned the relatively weak forward hinge pin bracketry.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 10:19:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Cool, nice to see more options.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 11:06:23 AM EDT
[#7]
I like how the options are starting to surface. Need one for the AK
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 9:15:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like how the options are starting to surface. Need one for the AK
View Quote

Apparently they are making one for the AK and one for AR-10 variants.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top