Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2017 11:17:51 PM EDT
Link to story

To sum it up: 5 retailer's IN OTHER STATES are being sued because they sale high capacity mag repair kits.

Link Posted: 2/11/2017 6:21:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw this on my FB feed as well. Everytime I think this state can't possibly sink any lower, I am proven wrong. Its amazing though, all these bullshit laws, a lot of the people I have met from northern to southern california are so fed up with how unconstitutional the laws are, they just ignore them; on the other hand, most don't even know about the majority of the laws because it isn't broadcast on the news really or anything, most people only know from what is on the ballot or online, i.e. calguns.net. Public safety my ass, CA only cares about turning its citizens into criminals across the board, and apparently has started reaching outside state lines, which has no real grounds IMO (although I'm no lawyer)

I'm at a loss of what to say
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 2:13:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Grandstanding political bullshit.  It will be interesting to see what kind of case he can make and what kind of countercase is presented.  Even in SF he's going to need to present facts in evidence, not puffery.  New sales have been out for a while but possession of greater than 10 round mags (or repair parts), for the most part, is not illegal yet.  The proposed emergency rules making got withdrawn so it's not clear just what he's got going besides an abusive process so far.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 1:25:02 AM EDT
[#3]
In OTHER STATES?

International Shoe
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 1:31:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In OTHER STATES?

International Shoe
View Quote

Selling stuff across state lines is different than having people within the state acting as sales men for an out of state company.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:17:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 6:51:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Link to story

To sum it up: 5 retailer's IN OTHER STATES are being sued Pissing on their law suit papers because they sale high capacity mag repair kits.

View Quote

FIFY like a champ
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top