Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2017 8:08:30 PM EDT
Need some help on a store or range that can do a handgun transfer from TX for my sister. She as asked a few stores but they don't want to or they want $100 on top of the DROS and a storage fee for 8 days. Would like the names of a couple store if possible.
Thanks Guys or Gals

It's a wheel gun, an Ca. compliant
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 9:36:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you called Stockton Gun Exchange, also Tracy Rifle and Pistol ?  I don't know their transfer fees, give them a call.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 12:13:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have you called Stockton Gun Exchange, also Tracy Rifle and Pistol ?  I don't know their transfer fees, give them a call.
View Quote

I'll give them a call thanks.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 2:02:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Your sister lives in Stockton? Might want to send her some body armor also. 

(Born and raised in that shithole, before anyone gets their panties in a bunch).
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 5:06:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

(Born and raised in that shithole, before anyone gets their panties in a bunch).
View Quote

No Lodi, not as bad but going there.
I went to school in Lodi till 10th grade.
When I was 81/2 to 12 or 13 we walked 2-3 blocks through the neighborhood to the vineyards and canals with 870s to hunt rabbits and pigeons , nobody said a thing.  I guess you can still do that??
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 9:00:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm pretty sure that not many people will argue about that one.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 11:16:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure that not many people will argue about that one.
View Quote
There is always one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top