Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2016 6:42:12 AM EDT
My wife has been wanting a new Glock for some time now. Recently I found a Gen 3 Glock 19 with a pink frame and black slide online. I went to the LGS who does transfers and was told I needed to check the SKU on the California Handgun Roster before I could have it shipped here.  When I look at the roster it doesn't list an SKU for the Glocks. It has a listing Glock 19 OD/ polymer,steel, and one that says Glock 19 /polymer, steel. I notice that some of the S&W's list an SKU. How can I find out if this gun is legal in CA? Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 10:08:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Check the roster, gen3 should be legal.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 1:00:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm far from an expert, but to my knowledge Glock doesn't make a pink gun. It sounds like the gun you're looking at online has had some custom work done, which is why you're not seeing it specified on the roster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top