Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/22/2016 12:45:07 AM EDT
Well, long story short, my Sister, against my advice, has decided to move to California (to Salinas) with her boyfriend to finish her degree, her plan is to get the degree then come back, but I worry for her out there.  Just what exactly is Salinas like?  What is she in for?  How strong is the local leftist university brainwashing program? Is it by chance one of the lucky areas where she can actually get a CCW to protect herself?
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 1:32:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Two words: absolute shit
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 11:01:23 AM EDT
[#2]
It is nearby one of the most beautiful places on Earth - the Monterrey Bay and California coast to the south is just fantastic!
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:33:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It is nearby one of the most beautiful places on Earth - the Monterrey Bay and California coast to the south is just fantastic!
View Quote

What is the crime rate?  Are the politics hostile? Chance for her to get a CCW? Cost of living?  What colleges and universities are in the area (she is studying phychology and will need at least a bachelors or masters, she already has 2 years at U of M)?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 3:37:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Well there's the gangs, gangs, drugs, gangs, drug gangs, oh and almost forgot, gangs.
Other than that, it's a fine place.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:05:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Ah, S_A_C, I remember you.  You made posts about things like "Can I legally carry a flintlock concealed in Canada?" and worrying about being able to carry to the point where you can't even enjoy travel and even us fellow gun nuts were saying "maybe calm down a little!"

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1647868__ARCHIVED_THREAD____Anyone_else_refuse_to_compromise_on_self_defense_when_traveling_.html&page=1

That said, Salinas is in a beautiful county but happens to have a lot of crime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salinas,_California#Crime

The county itself is a huge tourist destination, is plenty safe, and well traveled.  Salinas just happens to be the worst part of it.

As a new resident it's highly unlikely she's going to be getting a CCW quickly.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1037952

http://www.montereycountyweekly.com/news/cover/want-to-legally-carry-a-concealed-weapon-in-monterey-county/article_6a56fd15-6000-50e7-ac7f-be59a2d762d4.html
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:12:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Carry a knife, at minimum.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:47:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Ah, S_A_C, I remember you.  You made posts about things like "Can I legally carry a flintlock concealed in Canada?" and worrying about being able to carry to the point where you can't even enjoy travel and even us fellow gun nuts were saying "maybe calm down a little!"

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1647868__ARCHIVED_THREAD____Anyone_else_refuse_to_compromise_on_self_defense_when_traveling_.html&page=1

That said, Salinas is in a beautiful county but happens to have a lot of crime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salinas,_California#Crime

The county itself is a huge tourist destination, is plenty safe, and well traveled.  Salinas just happens to be the worst part of it.

As a new resident it's highly unlikely she's going to be getting a CCW quickly.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1037952

http://www.montereycountyweekly.com/news/cover/want-to-legally-carry-a-concealed-weapon-in-monterey-county/article_6a56fd15-6000-50e7-ac7f-be59a2d762d4.html
View Quote

Actually, I was asking about a cap and ball revolver, I was trying to find a technical loop hole in their asinine law.  My travel restrictions have not changed either, I refuse to step foot in any state or country that does not recognize my most basic human right to self defense or my gun rights 100%. I regret that I will be unable to visit my Sister for the duration of her stay as I will come no closer than the Nevada border, which makes me even more nervous for her, I can't even send her with a gun because everything I have is illegal in California (I was thinking about building her an AR for Christmas, sadly that appears to now be out).  What you just posted now has me really worried, from the description it sounds like she is moving into the crime infested armpit of California with zero capability to defend herself. .  Is it really that bad?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 1:16:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Salinas is the border between the norther mexican and the southern mexican gangs.  Turf wars.  CSUMB?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 2:12:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Take a look at google maps.......

The area is largely agriculture. There are gangs but it's not Oakland, East Palo Alto or East LA. There are nice places in the Salinas area.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 3:03:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
[... I can't even send her with a gun because everything I have is illegal in California...
View Quote

Unless you have only weird handguns, this is unlikely to be true.  Plus, once she establishes residency, she can buy a handgun of her own here.  Residency means nothing more than renting an apartment or getting a CA driver's license,.. trivial stuff like that, nothing complicated.

The use of deadly force inside your home is protected under CA law.  That is not true in many other States. The use of deadly force is allowed at anytime in any place if you are in fear for your life or that of another, or in fear of grave bodily injury.

I'm not a lawyer but I think a lot of people do not truly understand California's gun laws.  In that regard, they are ignorant.

Where this State is totally BONKERS! is the assault weapon bans and magazine restrictions.  Those are crazy laws.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:35:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Salinas has been a major agricultural center since the days of the Missions.  American families of Mexican Heritage that have been there for almost 200 years.  And some families of Mexican heritage expected to arrive in the next few days.  Lots of farm workers.  Gang problems, crime problems in parts of town.  Other parts, fine.  

The John Steinbeck National Center is there.

You are going to pay a lot more for housing in nicer areas because the really really nicest areas are closer to the ocean and they are higher.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:24:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Salinas Valley is "East of Eden".

A little west from there you get to "Cannery Row".
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:14:54 PM EDT
[#13]
S_A_C, it's also important to remember how virulent and crazy the gangs are out here in California.  If your sister causes trouble with them, they always come after family members too.  So they're probably gonna come looking for you, and might even set up their gang headquarters in your town.  Did you ever see the final scene of Scarface?  That's what the gangs do out here.

You're basically screwed.  I'd start carrying 3 if not 4 guns.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:22:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Anybody can live somewhere long enough to get a degree.   It is important to the schools and the community that students not be subject to crime.  If they live where the other students live and do what they do, then they will have no problems.

Unless she is stupid and looks for trouble, she will be fine.

Which school, and why did she choose that school?

Has she ever lived out of state before?
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:05:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Anybody can live somewhere long enough to get a degree.   It is important to the schools and the community that students not be subject to crime.  If they live where the other students live and do what they do, then they will have no problems.

View Quote

No idea which school, I imagine she will choose something within reasonable commuter distance of Salinas though.

She is planning on staying at her boyfriends parents house, while she is in school, that is what is driving her choice of locals.  After she finishes the degree she plans to return.

No, she has never loved out of state before, or even more than about a five minute drive from home.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 12:34:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Well then maybe it won't be so bad.   Sounds like she had a safe place to stay.  And, nothing wrong with living out of state for a while, the world is an interesting place.  And of she doesn't like CA, she will just appreciate MI that much more.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 1:03:03 AM EDT
[#17]
"This bumper was pulled off by the bus of Salinas......"
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:15:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

No idea which school, I imagine she will choose something within reasonable commuter distance of Salinas though.

She is planning on staying at her boyfriends parents house, while she is in school, that is what is driving her choice of locals.  After she finishes the degree she plans to return.

No, she has never loved out of state before, or even more than about a five minute drive from home.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ignoring your "safety" concerns....

How old is your sister?  Has she even looked at a map to determine what universities with her desired degree are within commutable distance to Salinas?  Does she realize she will be paying out of state tuition for at least the first year?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 8:25:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:21:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

How old is your sister?  Has she even looked at a map to determine what universities with her desired degree are within commutable distance to Salinas?  Does she realize she will be paying out of state tuition for at least the first year?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:24:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Does she realize she will be paying out of state tuition for at least the first year?
View Quote

I've recently read up on this topic.

Residency for the purposes of getting in-State tuition is more complicated than residency for a drivers' license.  For tuition purposes, she has to be emancipated from her parents and be self-supporting (with tax records to back that up).  If she is being claimed as a dependent on her parents'  taxes, she is not emancipated and will not qualify for in-State rates no matter how long she lives here.  The State schools check for this every year.

The other thing to know is the cost differential between in-State and out-of-State is $12k/year for a full time student.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:37:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
"I can't even send her with a gun because everything I have is illegal in California "

View Quote

Isn't it?  Can I send her with a pistol?  No.  Can I send her with anything resembling a decent rifle for self defense?  No.  So what do I send her with?  A Mosin Nagant?  I can not think of a single thinI have that I could legally send her with that is not bolt action and anything I could buy for her would either be more than 100 years obsolete (tube fed stuff) wit a slower than hell reload or a semi auto that is so badly neautered she would have to partially disassemble it just to eject the damn magazine.  Am I missing something here is there any magazine fed (that doesn't require partial dissassbly to reload) semi auto that I can send her with that doesn't shoot plastic BBs?  At the moment I don't see how I could send her wih anything more technologically advanced than 1892, please, prove me wrong.

"Hold on mr. badguy while I awkwardly break my rifle open so I can hit my magazine release so I can load another tiny 10 round magazine and reassemble my rifle and pull my charging handle again."
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:05:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Isn't it?  Can I send her with a pistol?  No.  Can I send her with anything resembling a decent rifle for self defense?  No.  So what do I send her with?  A Mosin Nagant?  I can not think of a single thinI have that I could legally send her with that is not bolt action and anything I could buy for her would either be more than 100 years obsolete (tube fed stuff) wit a slower than hell reload or a semi auto that is so badly neautered she would have to partially disassemble it just to eject the damn magazine.  Am I missing something here is there any magazine fed (that doesn't require partial dissassbly to reload) semi auto that I can send her with that doesn't shoot plastic BBs?  At the moment I don't see how I could send her wih anything more technologically advanced than 1892, please, prove me wrong.

"Hold on mr. badguy while I awkwardly break my rifle open so I can hit my magazine release so I can load another tiny 10 round magazine and reassemble my rifle and pull my charging handle again."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"I can't even send her with a gun because everything I have is illegal in California "

What do the boyfriend's parents have to say about her bringing firearms into their house?

Maybe I'm missing something here but why not a revolver?  Is your sister sufficiently trained on the various platforms you want to send with her? Is she a Tier 1 Operator that will be defending the free world against the hordes of invading Messican's?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:16:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

What do the boyfriend's parents have to say about her bringing firearms into their house?

Maybe I'm missing something here but why not a revolver?  Is your sister sufficiently trained on the various platforms you want to send with her? Is she a Tier 1 Operator that will be defending the free world against the hordes of invading Messican's?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She is only 20, unless I am misunderstanding your laws that precludes her from having a handgun of any type.  Otherwise I would send her with a 1911A1, she shoots best with that and dubbed it her favorite.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:12:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

She is only 20, unless I am misunderstanding your laws that precludes her from having a handgun of any type.  Otherwise I would send her with a 1911A1, she shoots best with that and dubbed it her favorite.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Umm.  I moved here with numerous handguns, modern ones.  Including this one I made a thread about when I bought it last year.

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1719957

You have a history of making wackadoo threads (like how you state over and over again how you won't travel anywhere, asking if you could carry ancient guns to visit Canada, etc) to the point it's a caricature / trolling.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:25:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Tortilla Flat" was also set in Monterey.

"Of Mice and Men" was partially set around Salinas, as was "The Red Pony", as was "The Pastures of Heaven,"  Wouldn't be surprised if others were also.

The Salinas Valley, the Central Valley are part of one of the "Other Californias" The NOT Hollywood, NOT San Francisco side of things, definitely not one of the glamorous sides, but supplies food to the nation.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:28:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Residency for the purposes of getting in-State tuition is more complicated than residency for a drivers' license.  For tuition purposes, she has to be emancipated from her parents and be self-supporting (with tax records to back that up).  If she is being claimed as a dependent on her parents'  taxes, she is not emancipated and will not qualify for in-State rates no matter how long she lives here.  The State schools check for this every year.

The other thing to know is the cost differential between in-State and out-of-State is $12k/year for a full time student.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does she realize she will be paying out of state tuition for at least the first year?

What if she drives to Yuma, goes down to Algodones and crosses the border from Mexico at a non-official border crossing?  Doesn't that make her eligible for in-state tuition?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 7:31:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mini 14.  M1A. M-1-effing-GARAND.  SKS.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 9:59:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Umm.  I moved here with numerous handguns, modern ones.  Including this one I made a thread about when I bought it last year.

You have a history of making wackadoo threads (like how you state over and over again how you won't travel anywhere, asking if you could carry ancient guns to visit Canada, etc) to the point it's a caricature / trolling.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you miss the part about her only being 20?

And no, I will not travel where my human rights are denied.  My asking about cap and ball revolvers in Canada was an attempt at finding a work around.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:05:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hadn't thought of the Garand...  Will the Kaliban actually allow it to keep its bayonet lug?  I assumed the SKS was banned by name and for having "evil" features, ditto for the other two, I will happily admit I am wrong though if she can indeed have those without a retarded magazine release.  Though maybe not the mini, I would like her to actually be able to hit what she is shooting at.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:01:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Well I, for one, am glad, that she has a loving  brother who is willing to travel a minimal distance to ensure that he can do anything in his power to protect his sister.  To make sure she gets what she needs.  

I think it's admirable that you trust us enough to step up and take over your responsibilities.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:34:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Well I, for one, am glad, that she has a loving  brother who is willing to travel a minimal distance to ensure that he can do anything in his power to protect his sister.  To make sure she gets what she needs.  

I think it's admirable that you trust us enough to step up and take over your responsibilities.
View Quote

I am just asking for information.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:39:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did you miss the question about the boyfriends parents?

Or the one about her training?  Honestly, training in situational awareness and some hand to hand defensive tactics would be a lot more valuable given her age and the fact that she's planning on moving to CA with our fubar'd gun laws.  In all likelihood as a student she will be so limited on when/where she could CCW it's probably a moot point.  If she's living with her boyfriend's parents she should be discussing home defense with them.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:40:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Has she asked you to research this stuff or are you doing it all on your own because you won't travel to places that deny your human rights?  Where is her head at regarding this topic?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:09:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You could get a much better feel for the situation if you actually traveled to Salinas and met the putative family.  Want to post their names and addresses and we can do thaa for you, also.  Since apparently CA is too scary to visit.

Or haven't you asked your Parole Officer if you can leave the state?

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:05:10 PM EDT
[#36]
[removed and warning issued - Paul]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:13:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Has she asked you to research this stuff or are you doing it all on your own because you won't travel to places that deny your human rights?  Where is her head at regarding this topic?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am doing it on my own, she is hell bent on this and I don't think she has thought it out at all.  I was hoping to at least learn she wasn't going to a bad area, but now I'm hearing that she is headed for gangland, I hope now to be able to talk her out of this, ot at least equip her with the best kali legal weaponry I can if she insists on going anyway.  She differs from my hardline stance regarding travel obviously but she is of like mind regarding the second amendment, I REALLY don't think she has thought his through at all, she's star struck, keeps talking about the scenery, and her boyfriend, doesn't seem to have thought beyond that, she needs a reality check.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:43:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted: And no, I will not travel where my human rights are denied.
View Quote

Not even to help your lil sis?  

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:59:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I am doing it on my own, she is hell bent on this and I don't think she has thought it out at all.  I was hoping to at least learn she wasn't going to a bad area, but now I'm hearing that she is headed for gangland, I hope now to be able to talk her out of this, ot at least equip her with the best kali legal weaponry I can if she insists on going anyway.  She differs from my hardline stance regarding travel obviously but she is of like mind regarding the second amendment, I REALLY don't think she has thought his through at all, she's star struck, keeps talking about the scenery, and her boyfriend, doesn't seem to have thought beyond that, she needs a reality check.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Salinas is not "gangland" - there are parts that have gang problem/areas just like there are gang problem/areas in certain parts of every town I've lived in CA.  Identify the problem areas and stay out them - it ain't all that hard to do.

Reality check?  I can't be the only one that finds this amusing.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 5:17:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted: And no, I will not travel where my human rights are denied.

In an emergency?  Sure.  To go visit?  No.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 5:39:20 PM EDT
[#41]
How did you live in MI before constitutional carry?

How is arranging for your sister'site safety not an urgent matter?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:13:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

You mean shall issue?  I was under 21 so it wasn't an issue.

What can I arrange?  Walk around and take pictures?  Make range cards?
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:36:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How old are you OP?

Have you ever actually travelled to these places like CA that deny your human rights to see how millions of people get thru every day without a firearm in "gang land" ?
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 1:41:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

How old are you OP?

Have you ever actually travelled to these places like CA that deny your human rights to see how millions of people get thru every day without a firearm in "gang land" ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How old are you OP?

32 and yes, when I was a kid, late 80s to early 90s, I visited at least twice, I remember going to Los Angelas, going to the beach, and Disneyland, and I think we were in San Francisco as well.

The error your making is thinking my objection is fear based, it is not, it is ideologically and principle based, I refuse to go where my human rights are denied because denying me my rights is wrong and I will not subject myself to that kind of abuse.  I refuse to be treated like a criminal.  The fact that I would be made effectively defensless against criminal attack is secondary, what enrages me is the fact that my victimization would be do to the ridiculous and unreasonable actions of your government, I would be victimized because of their actions, my inability to defend myself would be caused by their stupidity whereas if I were not subjected to that I would have at least had a chance.  What's worse, and what enrages me even more is the fact that I, a non criminal, if caught in violation of that stupid ass law would be punished at least as harshly, and probably more harshly than the scum bag criminals, doubly so if I actually defended myself.  I will not enter a state that would treat me that way.  I am not a criminal, I refuse to be treated like one, and I demand that ALL of my civil, Constitutional, and human rights are recognized and respected 100%, it is that simple.  California refuses to recognize my rights and would treat me as a criminal if I entered, therefor I will not cross the border from Nevada.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 2:46:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The error your making is thinking my objection is fear based, it is not, it is ideologically and principle based, I refuse to go where my human rights are denied because denying me my rights is wrong and I will not subject myself to that kind of abuse.  I refuse to be treated like a criminal.  The fact that I would be made effectively defensless against criminal attack is secondary, what enrages me is the fact that my victimization would be do to the ridiculous and unreasonable actions of your government, I would be victimized because of their actions, my inability to defend myself would be caused by their stupidity whereas if I were not subjected to that I would have at least had a chance.  What's worse, and what enrages me even more is the fact that I, a non criminal, if caught in violation of that stupid ass law would be punished at least as harshly, and probably more harshly than the scum bag criminals, doubly so if I actually defended myself.  I will not enter a state that would treat me that way.  I am not a criminal, I refuse to be treated like one, and I demand that ALL of my civil, Constitutional, and human rights are recognized and respected 100%, it is that simple.  California refuses to recognize my rights and would treat me as a criminal if I entered, therefor I will not cross the border from Nevada.
View Quote

Well said.  Now, can we get back on topic and either move the thread along or close it.  

Does anyone here live in Salinas?
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 3:34:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

32 and yes, when I was a kid, late 80s to early 90s, I visited at least twice, I remember going to Los Angelas, going to the beach, and Disneyland, and I think we were in San Francisco as well.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How old are you OP?

Can you tell us the penalty for unlicensed concealed carry in CA?  How about the penalty for using an unlawfully carried firearm in a justified self-defense shooting?

I agree with you that CA CCW law is fucked up. That doesn't mean your claims are 100% accurate.

Will you attend your sister's college graduation?  How about her wedding ceremony on the beach and vegan menu wedding reception?
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:35:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:...I demand that ALL of my civil, Constitutional, and human rights are recognized and respected 100%, it is that simple.  California refuses to recognize my rights and would treat me as a criminal if I entered, therefor I will not cross the border from Nevada.
View Quote

No state has a 100% human rights record.  Our federal government does not.  How can you live in any state, even in the US?  As a Man Of Principle, you must leave, if not the US, then at least for the freest state.  ALASKA.

You are full of nonsense.  You are imagining fears where there are none.

No wonder your sister is moving away.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 2:07:49 PM EDT
[#48]
[Removed and warning issued - Paul]
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 2:08:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Well said.  Now, can we get back on topic and either move the thread along or close it.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thankyou, that is all I wanted to do in the first place.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 2:43:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

My sister is leaving do to youthful ignorance,
View All Quotes
Quoted:

My sister is leaving do to youthful ignorance,

Or she simply doesn't share your views and wants to expand her horizons.

Quoted:
and you are an ass.

Now that's just amusing............
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top