Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2016 5:46:32 PM EDT
Hello everybody,

I am not new to the site, but lost all my account info so this is  a new account.  I am looking for an FFL to ship rifle to San Diego from New york.  Can anybody assist?  Thank you in advance
Link Posted: 9/4/2016 6:08:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Why not leave that to the buyer.  When the buyer finds one that's convenient for them, they can pass the info along to you.

San Diego is a BIG place.
Link Posted: 9/4/2016 10:54:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I would, but its family who i am sending a weapon to, being in the military i have accumulated some and trying to send them home.  So technically my mom is the buyer
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 11:27:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Gunfighter Tactical will always have my business. Good folks there.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 10:13:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Ambrose Armory in Escondido.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 9:53:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hello everybody,

I am not new to the site, but lost all my account info so this is  a new account.  I am looking for an FFL to ship rifle to San Diego from New york.  Can anybody assist?  Thank you in advance
View Quote

https://www.google.com/maps/search/guns/@32.8236163,-117.3753522,10z/data=!3m1!4b1

I'd call around and check out transfer fees.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 11:47:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Yup base it on her location.  There are tons of choices.  I would recommend parallax tactical, wilde built tactical or poway weapons and gear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top