Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2016 8:30:12 PM EDT
I am going to go back to school soon, so I'm looking to get out of my current job and into something a little more flexible or with a more concrete schedule so I can plan my courses accordingly. It would be nice to work in something in the gun industry, but I see little to nothing through my online searches. Does anyone know of any decent gun-related jobs in the Inland Empire or surrounding areas? I'm a machinist by trade, so I could do all types of gunsmith work with minimal training. I'm also not opposed to working in a storefront doing sales, back room stocking, or even working at a range doing anything.

I know the jobs are out there, just don't know what's currently open. Any heads ups would be appreciated. You can PM if you don't want the info publicly posted.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 7:23:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top