Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 12:49:42 PM EDT
[#1]
LOOKS LIKE TURNERS  IS SELLING THE HEL- OUT OF THE SEMI AUTOS - SAYS LAST DAY TO BUY IS DEC 21 - ?

https://www.turners.com/info/weekly-ad#.V_aAQjSECM8
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 4:50:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LOOKS LIKE TURNERS  IS SELLING THE HEL- OUT OF THE SEMI AUTOS - SAYS LAST DAY TO BUY IS DEC 21 - ?

https://www.turners.com/info/weekly-ad#.V_aAQjSECM8
View Quote

In order to register, it would need to be in your possession before January 1, 2017. So last to DROS would be December 21, 2016 and pickup before the end of the day of December 31.

I'm assuming that's what they are referring to.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 3:49:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Well California has about 40 million people and plenty of guns . At one time California was the number on buyer of ar15 and might still be . Their could be 30 to 50 million guns just in CAL.
View Quote

CA is full of uninformed, FUDD, unwilling to fight, can't be bothered, liberal gun owners who don't care/won't fight.

That is the truth of it.  

Turns out (I'm slowly discovering this, but my lessons are just about done) that buying/owning guns--even AR15s--doesn't make one a Constitution supporter.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 5:07:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

CA is full of uninformed, FUDD, unwilling to fight, can't be bothered, liberal gun owners who don't care/won't fight.

That is the truth of it.  

Turns out (I'm slowly discovering this, but my lessons are just about done) that buying/owning guns--even AR15s--doesn't make one a Constitution supporter.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well California has about 40 million people and plenty of guns . At one time California was the number on buyer of ar15 and might still be . Their could be 30 to 50 million guns just in CAL.

That is the truth of it.  

WELL LETS BREAK THE F-----G NEWS AS ALL SHOULD KNOW IF HILLARY CLINTON GETS IN THE WHITE HOUSE - IT WONT BE ABOUT CALIFORNIA AND PEOPLE WILL WISH OBAMA WAS STILL IN ( NOT THAT I LIKE  OBAMA ) --   IF SHE HAS ENOUGH VOTES IT WONT JUST BE ABOUT SEMI AUTO RIFLES - THEY WILL WANT PUMP ACTION LEVER ACTION AND HANDGUNS ALL GUNS -    GOD BLESS AMERICA

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 10:40:00 AM EDT
[#5]
http://www.scpr.org/news/2016/04/27/59895/california-seeing-records-numbers-of-people-wantin/
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:28:38 PM EDT
[#6]
http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/category.cfm/sportsman/california-legal-rifles

Im amazed these guys aren't
sold out - semi auto rifle have to be selling a record leaves maybe all time high - maybe im wrong -- HOPEFULLY HILLARY doesnt get in or no more for the rest of country
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 2:58:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 4:50:52 PM EDT
[#8]
That is great news to hear. I can't thank you enough for your support. The ridiculous laws here can be overcome but it needs work on many fronts. Industry support like yours will go a very long way. Plus, I'd like to own one of your BFS triggers at some point in the future.
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 11:32:29 PM EDT
[#9]
The Franklin Armory DFM magazine seems to be a viable option at this point; instation of this w/o the modified
bolt release looks like a foolproof solution to "field-tests" by over zealous ATF or LEO
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 2:46:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Are all these solutions already available for purchase - DFM magazine, Bullet Button Reloaded, etc?

One of my rifles already has a bolt handle.  I just need to close off and lock the gas system or remove the gas tube.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 8:39:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 1:29:56 PM EDT
[#12]
So the franklin armory mag with the new bolt release; will it not lock the bolt to the rear on the last shot? I guess its not a big deal since I cant break down the upper and lower with the bolt to the rear. I just like how I can feel the bolt lock to the rear and onow I need to reload. Oh California, how I loathe its crazy interpretation of the constitution.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 1:44:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:23:11 PM EDT
[#14]
If you remove this mag and then close the rifle action, are you now in possession of a std detachable mag lower? If so then everyone needs to be aware of that. What concerns me is that when I met with the firearms division of DOJ back in 2000, they required that any modification to make a rifle compliant had to be done in a way they considered permanent. I have not talked to them recently but up until 4 years ago, that was still their view. Craig
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 1:14:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 11:49:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Franklin Armory. I applaud your idea. Have you had as much difficulty trying to get any info from DOJ as I have had over the years ? NY is even worse. Craig
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 12:01:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 12:35:56 AM EDT
[#18]
California AR owners! We have (( 308 WIN)) DFM™ Magazines. Update your firearms for the upcoming 2017 Laws! Check out our DFM™ Products!
www.franklinarmory.com
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top