Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2016 6:02:12 PM EDT
I applied and really didn't expect an email back. But it looks like I'm taking the PAT is on the 21'st.

I would normally keep my mouth shut cause I don't want to jynx it but MEHHH.

So. Am I a bootlicker now?
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 12:34:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Only until you get hired.  Then you are a JBT.

I hope you do well and get a great job.  We need cops, and we especially need good ones (most are).
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 2:33:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Only until you get hired.  Then you are a JBT.

I hope you do well and get a great job.  We need cops, and we especially need good ones (most are).
View Quote

Thanks. Been running around the Rose bowl every morning trying to knock the rust off. It's fairly hard rust.

But thank you. Know that I go in with only good intentions and no lusting after a dental plan.
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 9:52:49 AM EDT
[#3]
The pension is the best part!
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 10:54:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

But thank you. Know that I go in with only good intentions and no lusting after a dental plan.
View Quote

"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."

DO good things, don't just intend to do them.  
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 2:09:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Fairly certain no one wants to, but if anyone else would luke to share words of wisdom i'd be happy to hear it.

I kind of need some motivation
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 8:22:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Just remember that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and it's shining through the middle of a big, glazed donut.

Also, when beating a perp, always yell "QUIT RESISTING, QUIT RESISTING!" over and over in case some anarchist hippie is recording the incident.

And hitting perps on the head with a phone book leaves no visible bruising but lots of soft tissue damage.

Remember,  they are guilty of something.
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 4:47:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Just remember that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and it's shining through the middle of a big, glazed donut.

Also, when beating a perp, always yell "QUIT RESISTING, QUIT RESISTING!" over and over in case some anarchist hippie is recording the incident.

And hitting perps on the head with a phone book leaves no visible bruising but lots of soft tissue damage.

Remember,  they are guilty of something.
View Quote

HAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 1:40:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I applied and really didn't expect an email back. But it looks like I'm taking the PAT is on the 21'st.

I would normally keep my mouth shut cause I don't want to jynx it but MEHHH.

So. Am I a bootlicker now?
View Quote

Local where ?  Hopefully not San Jose, lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top