Link Posted: 5/1/2016 3:11:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:22:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Yeah, it's in the Armory under Misc.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:43:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Not there for me.  Do I need to be jumped in or something?  The link you posted takes me to the armory forum, not reloading.

" />
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:02:09 PM EDT
[#4]
The first link is the Armory.  Ckick on that, scroll down to the MISC heading and Reloading should be there between Refinishing and Safes.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/b/6_Armory.html

The second link should just take you directly to the Reloading forum.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/f_6/42_Reloading.html

If neither work then your computer has ebola.

eta Maybe clean your cache or something technical?

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:45:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Lol it looks like your banned
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:51:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Banned from the reloading forum?  How do you do that?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 6:11:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Really?  I didn't know I was.  I haven't been able to see the reloading forum for a long time.  If I was banned I don't know anything about it
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 6:34:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Really?  I didn't know I was.  I haven't been able to see the reloading forum for a long time.  If I was banned I don't know anything about it
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure if it doesn't show up your banned from that forum.  

IM Paul and he can fix it.

I'm locked out of BOTD so you don't see anymore.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 10:34:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's easy to do.  Just make some GD-type comments in a strictly technical forum.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:27:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
It's easy to do.  Just make some GD-type comments in a strictly technical forum.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh I know. But I wanted to see if Caser had any info or what?  Pretty sure that if you were banned from a forum you would know about it.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:53:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Mystery solved.  I am banned.  A mod from a different forum kindly sent me a link to the thread.  I then found the email.

Apparently, as I dont really remember it, four years ago there was some California-bashing and my defense of California was not well-taken.  So VA-gunner banned me from that forum.  Here is the thread which I cannot see of course: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_42/366743_Gentlemen_if_I_might_have_your_attention_for_a_moment_PLEASE_____________UPDATE_in_OP.html&page=6#i3374773

I am told all my comments were removed.  I presume the California bashing remains intact.

I forgot how much anti-CA bias this site has.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:57:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Mystery solved.  I am banned.  A mod from a different forum kindly sent me a link to the thread.  I then found the email.

Apparently, as I dont really remember it, four years ago there was some California-bashing and my defense of California was not well-taken.  So VA-gunner banned me from that forum.  Here is the thread which I cannot see of course: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_42/366743_Gentlemen_if_I_might_have_your_attention_for_a_moment_PLEASE_____________UPDATE_in_OP.html&page=6#i3374773

I am told all my comments were removed.  I presume the California bashing remains intact.

I forgot how much anti-CA bias this site has.
View Quote

Well the dude you helped in that thread said thank you for the Brass and Garand Clips.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:10:22 PM EDT
[#13]
If that's the guy I sent a bunch of 40 brass to, then yes I remember he was thankful.  I forgot that had any thing to do with my getting 48 hours' suspension.

There was somebody else that started California-bashing, and when I replied in similar fashion, I was punished but the instigator was not, as I recall.  Give a guy in need free stuff, get banned when some non-contributing twit's feelings get hurt.  "Kolorado girl" or something like that, from what is in the email.

Typical anti-CA bias, unfortunately endorsed by this site.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:26:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If that's the guy I sent a bunch of 40 brass to, then yes I remember he was thankful.  I forgot that had any thing to do with my getting 48 hours' suspension.

There was somebody else that started California-bashing, and when I replied in similar fashion, I was punished but the instigator was not, as I recall.  Give a guy in need free stuff, get banned when some non-contributing twit's feelings get hurt.  "Kolorado girl" or something like that, from what is in the email.

Typical anti-CA bias, unfortunately endorsed by this site.
View Quote

Do as I do , don't give free stuff only shit .
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:34:00 PM EDT
[#15]
The OP I gave the brass to was not the problem.   Some twit chimed in with some "Kali boy" tripe and I took exception to that.   I am willing to bet she didn't help the OP one whit.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 10:24:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 12:48:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 12:48:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 12:06:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 12:09:29 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm back in, have been for a while.   Thought I posted that a few days ago. Thanks again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top