Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2015 2:55:33 PM EDT
Just wanted to put out that my sisters son is graduating Top Cadet this Friday at the CHP Academy. They did their freedom run this morning to the Capital.Very proud of him. He has always had a strong work ethic, martial arts, time in the Army and owned his own business before testing for the CHP. He will be reporting to the Castro Valley office. My son has been trying to pass the written, but just missing the passing score. He has been in the CHP Explorer program for about 3 and 1/2 years. This is his last year. He has time as he just turned 21. Just wanted to share my good news. Carry on.

Link Posted: 10/1/2015 3:33:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Hell yeah, good on the kid
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 4:47:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats to your nephew, I have a lot of friends that are past and current CHP.

Tom
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 9:01:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys. My sister home schooled both kids. Both his Mom and Dad are busting with pride.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 9:47:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 11:37:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Hell yes!!

Welcome to the family!!!

Link Posted: 10/2/2015 7:49:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks everyone. I should edit as I found out more today that he had the Highest average score of all the scores combined. Badge 21103 if any of you are local to Castro valley.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top