Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2015 8:06:14 PM EDT
Just curious, any members here from Menifee or the surrounding area? I.e. Murrieta, Sun City, Perris etc.
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 8:55:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 8:09:14 AM EDT
[#2]
My sister lives there and I'm somewhat familiar with the area. Do you need to know something, or just looking for a meetup?
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 9:20:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 10:53:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I lived in Menifee for a year. Used to ride out to Hemet for Sonic all the time.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 12:39:11 PM EDT
[#5]
What is Sonic?
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 6:37:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My sister lives there and I'm somewhat familiar with the area. Do you need to know something, or just looking for a meetup?
View Quote

Nothing specific, just wondered if there were any like-minded individuals in my neighborhood. From the people I've talked to out here so far, they seem to be nice, but have their heads in the sand on some pretty major issues (i.e. liberals)

Thanks for the replies.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 7:23:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 7:50:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Nothing specific, just wondered if there were any like-minded individuals in my neighborhood. From the people I've talked to out here so far, they seem to be nice, but have their heads in the sand on some pretty major issues (i.e. liberals)

Thanks for the replies.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the replies.

I know of some people in the area that are fairly right oriented, my sister and brother in law included. I had better luck finding people I got along with in Oceanside and Fallbrook when I'm out there though

I'm in Sun City from time to time since I have to work in Riverside and San Diego and it's cheaper to stay with family.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 12:15:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Thanks for the replies.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the replies.

Drift on down to Murietta, there are a few folks down there that are rather right(so to speak) about immigration.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top