Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2015 8:01:33 PM EDT
I'm looking for someone in the Santa Maria/Lompoc/Buellton/Solvang/Santa Ynez/Santa Barbara area to pin a muzzle break. A while back I called Tacti-Cool in Santa Maria and was told they do it. I called them last Monday to set it up and was told they are waiting for their pinning equipment that they hoped would arrive within the week.  Went there today and was told they don't do it because they're looking for better equipment because what they used to use kept breaking loose. That doesn't inspire much confidence. Called a couple shops and guys who deal out of their homes but they're all either closed or out of town until at least Monday. Anyone here know of anyone in this area that does it? I really don't want to send it out just to have the damn break pinned.  Thanks in advance.

14.5 inch Spikes CHF with a Spikes D2 break.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:40:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm looking for someone in the Santa Maria/Lompoc/Buellton/Solvang/Santa Ynez/Santa Barbara area to pin a muzzle break. A while back I called Tacti-Cool in Santa Maria and was told they do it. I called them last Monday to set it up and was told they are waiting for their pinning equipment that they hoped would arrive within the week.  Went there today and was told they don't do it because they're looking for better equipment because what they used to use kept breaking loose. That doesn't inspire much confidence. Called a couple shops and guys who deal out of their homes but they're all either closed or out of town until at least Monday. Anyone here know of anyone in this area that does it? I really don't want to send it out just to have the damn break pinned.  Thanks in advance.

14.5 inch Spikes CHF with a Spikes D2 break.
View Quote

Have ADCO do it. Ship it to them.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 9:31:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Rifle gear did mine and was nice and neat. I think it was let than $40 but I walked it in to them. You can ship since they are around santa anna.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top