Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2015 2:59:32 PM EDT
I have a friend who want's to sell a lower to one of my joes, but is looking for the cheapest transfer fee if, such a unicorn exists. is 35 the state standard or is it flexible?
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 4:51:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Private party transfers in the state are fixed at $35.00. Its buying a firearm out of state and having it shipped here that there are no limits on fees they can charge.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 6:53:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Try this place, they were the cheapest the last time that I went looking and they don't complain about doing transfers like a lot of stores do.

They moved since I was last there, but it looks like they have the same owners. Cool people.

http://bainanddavisgunshop.com/index1.asp
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top